What's for breakfast?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What's for breakfast?

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:02 am

Jakob wrote:
MagsJ wrote:..a little pineapple and a coffee, but the pineapple wasn't that sweet, so I had this bad boy bowl for brunch.. en salade, avec left-over sliced lamb, and a glass of red:

image.jpeg

looks good

It was healthy. :P

Two boiled eggs sprinkled with Malden sea salt and fresh ground pepper, and a sweetened black Lavazza coffee..
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 pm

A banana and sweetened black coffee.. basically what was in the house.

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Not concerned about it today, however as usual, maybe.green tea unsweetened and a slice of toast. Will go to church today try to see a priest to make amends .
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Meno_ wrote:Not concerned about it today, however as usual, maybe.green tea unsweetened and a slice of toast. Will go to church today try to see a priest to make amends .

A morning coffee is good for fatigue, but only one.. the rest of the day it's English breakfast tea with soya milk, or green tea here too.

A relaxed day for Meno? I too have a visit to (a non-denominational) church on the horizon.. to attend an English rendition of Puccini's La Boheme.. amongst other events the church is hosting all throughout the Summer.

I'll light a candle for you Meno..

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:03 am

2 boiled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.. eating (even) clean(er) is starting to be too easy. :D

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:31 pm

MagsJ wrote:2 boiled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.. eating (even) clean(er) is starting to be too easy. :D

Same as yesterday, and still eating clean.. I have definitely earned my upcoming weekend of relaxed consumption of goods.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:32 pm

One boiled egg with salt and mocha coffee with cream and no sugar. Gave up some of the sugar I was consuming for I was using nearly one pound of sugar a month to sweeten my coffee.<---- #-o
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:59 pm

A blueberry muffin and mocha coffee.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Two boiled eggs and a tea.. forget the coffee today. =;

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:17 pm

One Ensure Original Nutrition Shake: vanilla

One Smok Novo Vap: pineapple
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:11 pm

Brunch was a chicken salad sandwich (I made a ton of the stuff now I have to figure out how to eat it all before it spoils) and mocha half decaf.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 am

A sweetened black coffee, and Organic courgette free-range eggs omelette.. was delicious. :)

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 am

The cat and I have breakfasted.. he on a Whiskers salmon pouch and I on tomato-scrambled eggs and a sweetened black coffee.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:03 pm

Seeing as it's now noon, breakfast has become brunch, and brunch will be a vegetable omelette and obligatory coffee.. a Whiskas pouch for the cat.

--MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat