What's for breakfast?

Beer. IPA to be specific.

Two fried eggs, and a coffee… mixing it up definitely prevents boredom and, sometimes, nausea.

French toast with honey and maple syrup, pineapple orange juice, milk, and coffee.

Fresh pineapple and a coffee… in the early afternoon. It was a huge effort to get up today. :neutral_face:

A cherry turnover and milk.

So sorry to hear that, but you made it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol :laughing:

I did…

…would rather not though. :neutral_face:

Scrambled eggs/tomato and a coffee, this early afternoon… yes, another late start for me today again. :smiley:

A large slice of pineapple and a coffee… same as yesterday.

…my late-lunchtime treat of 5 giant prawns and 3 very generously-proportioned King scallops… pan-fried in various oils, garlic, red chilli, and a few strands of saffron, was equally well-received by my tastebuds and Michelin-star perfect.

White cake with a bit of chocolate frosting accompanied with a big glass of milk and hazelnut coffee.

…a little pineapple and a coffee, but the pineapple wasn’t that sweet, so I had this bad boy bowl for brunch… en salade, avec left-over sliced lamb, and a glass of red:

Strawberries and hazelnut coffee

Two fried eggs, and a coffee… fried eggs are more palatable for me, than scrambled or boiled are, right now.

…a second coffee today, as well. :-k

Been having many second window-of-opportunity coffees over the last week, but not today.

Today I went back to Lavazza, and had a sweetened black Lavazza and my leftover dinner of curried goat and rice, from yesterday, for brunch. The previous Arabic coffee, in its gold canister, proving to be a less-rounded blend.

Some of the home-made peanut-and-seasalt-infused chocolate, a Lavazza, and 2 fried eggs…

…think I’ll make the peanut/salt-infused chocolate shards again. :-k

2 scrambled eggs and a Lavazza, before heading out to physio earlier today… only to realise that it’s tomorrow, and that today is actually Sunday. :neutral_face:

Bacon and eggs…

though its hard to find good bacon in Europe.

Europe… the home of bacon? shouldn’t it be good. :confused:

Is Europe the home of bacon?
On the corner here is a breakfast cafe run by an English woman who confirms that it is impossible to get good bacon here.

I think the UK and US and Canada are bacon-central.

Just get a big slab of pork belly and cut it up and eat that instead.

It’s going to be hard to get that properly crispy.

I did use to buy big chunks of Speck in the Alps and cut nice slices of that. But they don’t sell them here, only packages with presliced pork stuff not quite the same as transatlantic bacon.