What's for breakfast?

Cottage cheese over toast and hazelnut creme coffee.

Leftover Chinese.

honey nut cheerios

As I rise from a slumber, I am already thinking of the eggs and black coffee I will consume soon… and maybe some fresh pineapple…

Applebutter pancakes, sausage, milk, and coffee

Turns out that Joker isn’t a fan of cornbread, so I have a large cake pan full of that broccoli and cheddar cheese cornbread concoction I made last weekend. How many days before it needs chucking, I don’t know. The frig is keeping it fresh thus far. Yeah, so that was today’s morning meal. It’s good, but it’s been on my menu for the last several days. Total burnout.

Chicken-soup.

Black coffee, four cups. Then a latte.

Eggs, coffee, left-over dinners… whatever doesn’t make me bored and lose my appetite.

An early 5.30am breakfast of filtered black coffee and 3 soft-boiled eggs… now why am I up at 5.30. :confused:

…now what to have for dinner. :-k

A saffron infused chicken-casserole brunch, now being followed by the obligatory black coffee.

…just starting to think about putting Christmas dinner on, whilst finishing up my coffee.

Having woken up just shy of noon, I had a kidney bean and guineafowl brunch… and the obligatory morning coffee. The cat partook in the Christmas dinner (guineafowl) leftovers too.

Now is breakfast sausage, two eggs, toast, and coffee. Later will be smokes and tequila.

Well, at least that is an improvement. I would have put the coffee first. :evilfun:

Poached eggs with goats cheese and toast with tea

Tomorrow I’m having lots of cinnamon and raisin noodle strudel with a cup of milk and black silk coffee.

A 3 egg omelette (2 yolks / 3 whites) and a black Lavazza coffee, brunch.

Sausage and gravy over biscuits and hazelnut coffee. Such a heavy breakfast. yawning

More pancakes and turkey bacon with milk and double fudge brownie coffee.

3 boiled eggs, and a black Lavazza coffee… going to be on set all day, so I hope they have something I am able to have.