What's for breakfast?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What's for breakfast?

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:08 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:Now Im waiting on " Dejeuner du Comte"

Which means...? I have not come across that before...

It means Breakfast of the Count, or some royal title.
It consists of the regulars plus all sorts of pancakes, fruits and sweet things. Too many sweets. Its the way the place likes to present itself. Too sweet. It works.
They charge vey low prices and the idea is you royally tip the waitresses instead. they're all girls that know each other since childhood. Very sweet indeed.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderbolt steers all things.

I've been guided somewhat by William Blake's quote: "I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create". Just change 'system' for 'style'. - Bill

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Blurry wrote:A surprisingly good cup of gas station coffee (tastes very fresh, they had good beans), and an unsurprisingly bad gas station breakfast sandwich consisting of a sausage patty and rubbery egg on a soggy croissant. I got a bit of a late start this morning, had to grab and go.

Morning coffee while driving is godly.

Mr Reasonable wrote:Leftover steak, cold from the fridge with my bare hands. This is what it looked like last night before it went in the fridge.

That looks good. Just had breakfast but getting hungry.
Thunderbolt steers all things.

I've been guided somewhat by William Blake's quote: "I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create". Just change 'system' for 'style'. - Bill

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:03 pm

Cottage cheese over toast and hazelnut creme coffee.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Leftover Chinese.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby demoralized » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:06 pm

honey nut cheerios
formerly incorrect
formally
demoralized
Thinker

Postby MagsJ » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:45 am

As I rise from a slumber, I am already thinking of the eggs and black coffee I will consume soon.. and maybe some fresh pineapple..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Applebutter pancakes, sausage, milk, and coffee
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Turns out that Joker isn't a fan of cornbread, so I have a large cake pan full of that broccoli and cheddar cheese cornbread concoction I made last weekend. How many days before it needs chucking, I don't know. The frig is keeping it fresh thus far. Yeah, so that was today's morning meal. It's good, but it's been on my menu for the last several days. Total burnout.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat