Sunset

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Sunset

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:10 am

:D Yes, yes, yes! :D What a glorious day! Bright, warm, with a sugary temperature for this part of my country, this time of year.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:40 am

esperanza1 wrote:Prayers for peace

Ditto
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby esperanza1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:55 am

I'm glad you did! It was a very warm day, I went to the car wash, the bank, and Walmart. I got out for a little bit, and than stayed home. Turned on the news for a little bit, and decided to turn it off. Than I fell asleep.
esperanza1

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am

Sounds like you had a nice afternoon, productive and relaxing. Good mix.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 am

The sun smiled today as it set in the west and winked in a flirty manner at the near full moon in the east. I love when both are out chatting each other up, it's stunning! :happy-sunshine:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 am

A blue and pink cotton candy sunset with many chemtrails in criss-cross patterns.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat