Sunset

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Sunset

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:10 am

:D Yes, yes, yes! :D What a glorious day! Bright, warm, with a sugary temperature for this part of my country, this time of year.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Kriswest » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:40 am

esperanza1 wrote:Prayers for peace

Ditto
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby esperanza1 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:55 am

I'm glad you did! It was a very warm day, I went to the car wash, the bank, and Walmart. I got out for a little bit, and than stayed home. Turned on the news for a little bit, and decided to turn it off. Than I fell asleep.
esperanza1

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am

Sounds like you had a nice afternoon, productive and relaxing. Good mix.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 am

The sun smiled today as it set in the west and winked in a flirty manner at the near full moon in the east. I love when both are out chatting each other up, it's stunning! :happy-sunshine:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 am

A blue and pink cotton candy sunset with many chemtrails in criss-cross patterns.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 pm

:D What a beautiful day to soak up Mother Nature! This year the greenery smells so divine that it makes me a bit weak in the knees. I keep thinking to myself, "Mother Nature loves this Spring." A kiss in the wind.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Amorphos » Sun May 28, 2017 10:39 pm

photos of those sunset would be good!

you can batch upload them at photobucket for free, then just copy the img link to the post.
The truth is naked,
Once it is written it is lost.
Genius is the result of the entire product of man.
The cosmic insignificance of humanity, shows the cosmic insignificance of a universe without humanity.
the fully painted picture, reveals an empty canvas
Amorphos
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 28, 2017 11:13 pm

My photography skills leave much to be desired, but I like your positivity. :D
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon May 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Another gorgeous day with a refreshing breeze. For you Amor, I will try to capture an auspicious sunset. :D
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat