Bucket List

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Bucket List

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:21 am

Death of the human physique, yes. A soul is a whole 'nother ballgame. If you figure out how to deadend a soul, that's worth a post.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby surreptitious57 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:35 am

Before I did that I would need to establish that the soul actually exists
Since there is zero evidence for it I therefore do not think that it does
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby gib » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:36 am

HaHaHa wrote:Bucket List Of The Joker

1. Sleep and have sex with a midget woman.

2. Drink myself into a sugar coma of Root Beer A&W Cream soda.

3. Defecate on the golden Charging Bull located Broadway & Morris St, New York, NY

4. Take a piss on the front door entrance of the New York Stock Exchange

I'd very much like to see you do all of these. The sugar induced coma thing might be a bit scary as I'm not sure you'll come out of it alive (I'm not sure how sugar induced comas work--can you die from them?), but they will be a triumph in the name of humanity for sure.

As for your counter insurgency... that would be cool too!

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Death of the human physique, yes. A soul is a whole 'nother ballgame. If you figure out how to deadend a soul, that's worth a post.

What's the difference in your mind, Mongoose?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:39 am

Gibmeluv,

Two separate bodies that work in tandem.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:47 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Gibmeluv,

Two separate bodies that work in tandem.

What "bodies"? To me, they're the same thing?

Unless the "soul" is just the continuing unfolding of consciousness, which is universal.

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:49 am

Not the same at all, but one (soul) does reside inside the other until it is released. Universal consciousness is news to me.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:A soul is a whole 'nother ballgame. If you figure out how to deadend a soul, that's worth a post.

Put it on Earth.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Put it on Earth.

Even in worse places than Earth, souls continue on. Why I wonder?

No, Earth doesn't end a soul.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:
Even in worse places than Earth,

Have you been to them?
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:49 pm

One, yes.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:11 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:One, yes.

What?
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:39 am

gib wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:Bucket List Of The Joker

1. Sleep and have sex with a midget woman.

2. Drink myself into a sugar coma of Root Beer A&W Cream soda.

3. Defecate on the golden Charging Bull located Broadway & Morris St, New York, NY

4. Take a piss on the front door entrance of the New York Stock Exchange

I'd very much like to see you do all of these. The sugar induced coma thing might be a bit scary as I'm not sure you'll come out of it alive (I'm not sure how sugar induced comas work--can you die from them?), but they will be a triumph in the name of humanity for sure.

As for your counter insurgency... that would be cool too!

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Death of the human physique, yes. A soul is a whole 'nother ballgame. If you figure out how to deadend a soul, that's worth a post.

What's the difference in your mind, Mongoose?

Yeah, I've had my bout with sugar comas. They're not that fun to be honest especially when you drink too much vanilla cream root beer.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:41 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:1. Wake-up(check)
2. Make like a target(check)
3. Know myself (check)
4. Let boys be boys(check)
5. Acquire a prestigious banning :lol: (check)
6. Have "multiple" stalkers(check)
7. Do my own stalking (check)
8. Play a game of damnation within a game of salvation eternally(check)
9. Buy a huge dildo (No longer necessary)
10. Regain some of my Mojo(check)
11. Sing and dance until flying high(check)
12. Travel...(Coming soon to a town near you and I'm bringing a guest! :o )
13. Dream again (check)
14. Emote, manifest, rearrange (check)
15. Win! (check) Ierr is going to have to award not 'a' prize but 'the' prize now that he's dangled the carrot.
16. Have JSS agree with my superior intellect.(check) It's on JSS!
17. Have one of my threads locked. (check)
18. Debate moot ridiculousness with phantom liars. (check)
19. Subjectivity/objectivity/stoopidodditty :teasing-blah: :teasing-blahyellow: (check)
20. Growth-g=worth-rth=ow!(check)
21. Order band-aids (check)
22. Up the WillPower (check)
23. Ignore Temptation (my goose is cooked)
24. Mentally forge a complete philosophy (In progress)
25. Eternity is only eternity POV (check)
26. Compassion for all even through clenched teeth (check)
27. Make love, not war (check)
28. Jog through various mental landscapes, searching...(In Progress)
29. Never become calculating (check)
30. Intensify hatred of technology [freeware, spyware, adware, hardware, software, malware, crap-wares in every shape and size, techno-dystopia's, tech-hor's (not appetizing or dateable at all)] (In Progress)
31. Have Depeche Mode's sweat drip from their brows onto my brows. XTC!<--Stalking these guys!
32. Trust again and more than ever before (check)
33. Fall fast and hard and be caught unexpectedly by gentle sweetness. (check)
34. Co-habitation (check)
35. Rollercoasters, Drive-in Movies, & Demolition Derbies (Drive-in...check)
36. Smile so much that people think I'm slow (check)
37. Go fishing (River & Deep Sea)
38. Buy a boat.
39. Tandem survival training.
40. Flex my psychic muscles routinely (volunteers needed for experiments).
41. Paint Joker's portrait (nude, oil on canvas)
42. Create pinchpots and raku fire them.

41? :oops: 8) :P
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:09 am

43. Show Joker around my old haunts in Florida
44. Dumpster diving extravaganza
45. Attend a madrigal dinner (Wassail, wassail, all over the town, our toast it is white and our ale it is brown.)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:43. Show Joker around my old haunts in Florida
44. Dumpster diving extravaganza
45. Attend a madrigal dinner (Wassail, wassail, all over the town, our toast it is white and our ale it is brown.)

Orlando Florida. ;)

Mictlantecuhtli

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:19 am

46. Design and launch a web-site. Gonna PM a few of you for help and/or content. :mrgreen:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:21 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:46. Design and launch a web-site. Gonna PM a few of you for help and/or content. :mrgreen:

Really? That's so incredibly easy:

<html>
<head>My Website</head>
<body>Hello World!</body>
</html>

Please tell me your ambitions are little more complex than that.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:31 am

Gibwin,

GeoCities(back during the PC-Web stone-age), I had a 'lil somethin' there but it was a single attempt that did not cooperate in functionality. Ah, the days without web design programs. Had more fun in 3D Studio Max creating my own images than any cares to have a running html site. I'm thinking form and function this time 'round. Content-wise remains a mystery at this point.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:17 pm

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:Gibwin,

GeoCities(back during the PC-Web stone-age), I had a 'lil somethin' there but it was a single attempt that did not cooperate in functionality. Ah, the days without web design programs. Had more fun in 3D Studio Max creating my own images than any cares to have a running html site. I'm thinking form and function this time 'round. Content-wise remains a mystery at this point.

Well, here's some inspiration for you:

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:43 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:46. Design and launch a web-site. Gonna PM a few of you for help and/or content. :mrgreen:

Gibbileygobbleygoo,

Do you know anything about ProBoards free forums? [-o<
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:23 am

Maniacal Mongoose wrote:

Gibbileygobbleygoo,

Do you know anything about ProBoards free forums? [-o<

Not really.

Your husband/boyfriend might.

If that fails, you can always talk to Carleas.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:28 pm

31. Have Depeche Mode's sweat drip from their brows onto my brows. :romance-heartbeating: Summer 2017 Tour of North America, YEAH!!!!!! :romance-heartbeating:
37. Fishing (Soon)
39. Tandem survival training (Too soon!) Merlin's gonna have his hands full on this one. My bugout bag is so heavy I can't lift it, let alone walk rugged terrain for miles. #-o :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:48 pm

40. Flex my psychic muscles routinely (volunteers needed for experiments). Where oh where are my volunteers?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 pm

WendyDarling wrote:40. Flex my psychic muscles routinely (volunteers needed for experiments). Where oh where are my volunteers?

If you can give me a paranormal experience, Wendy darling, I'll run through any maze you throw me into.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:07 pm

38. Buy a boat.

The current of our river is swift, but we might be able to hook up a trolling motor if things get dicey. It would definitely be a workout to get back to the dock.

130 super sport Boston Whaler. Perfect size for a starter boat, outboard motor, and easy to drive up on the trailer. Plus could tow it short distances with a car. I really don't want to buy a used boat motor though and new ones are pricey. 25HP runs what? $2000.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat