Bucket List

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Bucket List

Postby WendyDarling » Wed May 04, 2016 2:40 pm

1. Wake-up(check)
2. Make like a target(check)
3. Know myself
4. Let boys be boys(check)
5. Acquire a prestigious banning :lol: (check)
6. Have "multiple" stalkers(check)
7. Do my own stalking
8. Play a game of damnation within a game of salvation eternally(check)
9. Buy a huge dildo
10. Regain some of my Mojo(check)
11. Sing and dance until flying high(check)
12. Travel...
13. Dream again
14. Emote, manifest, rearrange
15. Win!
16. Have JSS agree with my superior intellect.(check) It's on JSS!
17. ?
Last edited by WendyDarling on Fri May 06, 2016 3:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Bucket List

Postby ended6 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:54 pm

ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Thu May 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Oh, Manny-pedi,

Share with me, won't 'cha please?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 1:30 am

EC,

Wanna share?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 4:28 pm

17. Have one of my threads locked. (check)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Fri May 06, 2016 4:36 pm

9 :evilfun:
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Manny-pedi,

9 covers just about everything for you, maybe your IQ 9, shoe-size 9, 9 fingers and 9 toes, 9 years old? Not really sure which 9 you're referring too, friend. :evilfun:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Fri May 06, 2016 4:51 pm

There's only three 9s, and they are all upside down.
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Where are these 6's, Manny-pedi?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Everywhere, my sweet princess..

and on and on..
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Fri May 06, 2016 5:11 pm

So there are 6's. Am I really your sweet princess? O:) :angelic-flying: :gay-rainbow: :happy-sunny: :romance-heartbeating:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:32 pm

Yes, forever and ever..
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 07, 2016 12:30 am

18. Debate moot ridiculousness with phantom liars. (check)
19. Subjectivity/objectivity/stoopidodditty :teasing-blah: :teasing-blahyellow: (check)
20. Growth-g=worth-rth=ow!(check)
21. Order band-aids
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 07, 2016 5:37 am

Manny-pedi,

Chatbox?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:18 pm

im on
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sat May 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Oh, parting is such sweet, sweet sorrow! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:20 am

yes im finding it hard to cope..
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 3:47 pm

22. Up the willpower.
23. Ignore temptation
24. Mentally forge a complete philosophy
25. Eternity is only eternity POV
26. Compassion for all even through clenched teeth
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:23 pm

26 is nice, bit rich though coming from you..
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 4:38 pm

Manny-pedi,

I am rich. Thought we were through by your dramatic exit and death threat towards the girl you are crushing on. Call me your sweet princess again. Oh Manny-pedi, hate wouldn't be the same without your antagonism.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:43 pm

you definitely need to work on number 26, but somehow im pretty sure it'll remain unchecked for a very long time, like number 9. And no, you're not a girl, and no i'm not crushing on you, don't flatter yourself...and no you're not rich..just another lie..right...
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Oh Manny,

You're just bored with reality. I am truthful. That bugs you doesn't it. You cheat and lie; you make me wanna cry. You don't even know how to say goodbye!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby ended6 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:16 pm

You are insanely opposite to truthful, trixie, to a degree, was more truthful but even then it came with high levels of bullshit. Just leave me alone already, go away! leave the site!..all you do is play games and hurt others with some kind of revenge..now shoe!!!!
ended6
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sun May 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Manny-pedi,

If you would quit stalking me all over the net, I would be gone. Stop hacking my PC, fiddle-faddling with my reality. YOU KNOW to what I am referring. Now lurk from a distance. You and your cronies.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Wed May 11, 2016 3:29 am

3. Know myself (check) :romance-cloud9:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Next

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat