Theater Of The Absurd

It wasn’t that hard of a thing to do. I told people I was really good at walking away. They didn’t listen. Not just a master in my own mind, of course, either. ‘The’ Master. might as well bring it to a razor’s edge, after all. It’s the best pen for detailing paper flesh canvas.

Yes, I’m sure you will tell us all about it as the oncoming weeks develop.

You seem still quite sure of a lot of things that you’re wrong about. Nasty habit, that.

By the by, your ‘Carleas’ is showing again in your aura. You kids don’t seem to realize how much you show when you go stomping around the mind.

Aura? I have an aura? Interesting. Please, tell me more. :sunglasses:

You’re correct, I am sure about a great many deal of things.

[size=25]How sure are you?[/size]

Did you guys used to date or something?

:neutral_face:

It’s funny you should say that. One day in a different life, we ran into each other out in the desert. Doesnt matter which desert, just ‘a desert’. Well, he had the draw on me, dead to rights, coulda shot me and instead, takes notice of a steaming pile of coyote shit. He kept the gun pointed at me and told me to eat shit or die. So, I acquiesced. As soon as his attention wandered just a little bit, I knocked the gun out of his hands, grabbed it up and made him eat from the same pile of shit.

I don’t know if you could call it a ‘date’, but we did eat lunch together.

Gross.

WTF?

Do not worry. We are in tribulation, and the anticristwill be defeated, or at least de-clawed. Some bad things will undoubtedly happen, but it is be like a
Purification. That is the only alternative.

Now talking of shit, and to keep things light: I offer a touch of humor:

An old man is dying. His loved ones are all around him, really impatient for his impending death due to his wealth-for which they are lusting for.

As habits dictate, they ask him the traditional last meal he wants, for the end is immanent.

After some consideration, the old one snaps: I want a plate of shit. So they go, now really pa, you really don’t want that, while thinking that he has lost his mind.

But he insists, and they have no choice they deliver a full plate of hot, steaming shit.

Then the old one says, ‘You taste it first’, again because they have to obey his last wishes.

They do as they are told. Then the old one asks them how it tasted.

They answer in unison: “Bad”

Then the old man shifts in his death bed and declares, “Then I don’t want any”

There is no antichrist or devil, to see a devil humanity only need to hold a mirror to itself.

Hi Jerkey

That didn’t seem to make any sense to me at all at first glance but I suppose it wasn’t supposed to being that it was a joke.

But then what I gleaned from it was that the old man was telling them, implying, that he had come up the hard way, attained his money the hard way, had to often eat “shite” lol in order to get where he was today albeit he is on his deathbed… “can’t take it with you…”.

So he was not about to give them his hard-earned money. Let them also eat “shite” in order to make their OWN fortune.

Of course, I’m probably totally wrong here but I like to dig deeper.

Happy New Year to you sweetie.

Also keep in mind peoples tendency to only show sympathy and put on the act of caring when they hope to get something. I refer you to Stephen Lynches song: Grandfather Die

Old man simply knows it for what it is, his family isn’t as clever as they think they are, because the old man has the perspective for which it is obvious what they’re doing and why; makes them eat shit like they were metaphorically doing to him and quite plainly told them he didn’t want any of it. Clear off. Obviously not quite plainly, but for an intellectually backwards society that gets shit like that fairly easily, pretty plainly.

Joker you wanna see something absurd?

Remember when I was going on about that fracking company rex energy? Ticker symbol REXX? And I was like, I hope they frack the world and fuck the environment and all that?

Just go to google right now, and type, “REXX”, then look at a 1 month chart. Then realize that it doesn’t matter how the world economy is doing, you can make money no matter what. I’ve gotta tell you man, well, you’ve gotta see for yourself. Just look at the gains on that shit in the last week. One of my best picks ever for such a short term.

Oil fracking will never make a dent in the oil global consumption rate.

New sources of oil always come down to the oil global consumption rate and it does nothing in terms of diminishing or easing it. The biggest myth out there is that there is an abundance or infinite amount of oil to be had.

And it surprises me that people still think that eternity is eternity and that energy comes from an infinite source instead of a finite. Why, I even wagered that Legion itself had to have an end eventually.

Jesus man talk about missing the point…

Hey now, de-clawed? I take offense to that!