The Philosophers

Astrology and philosophers.
Philosophers have oppositions in their charts.
Almost all of them do.
People with oppositions in their chart are people who can’t escape the contradictive nature of “self”. They need to be aware, are constantly being made aware, of life being not a straightforward thing but more a game of checks and balances. This puts them at the centre of things, because people without this constant awareness, which slows everything down, can’t escape the gravity of the people with it.

I haven’t eaten magic mushrooms for a few years. The last time I ate them I made some music, which started a whole avalanche of music making. This was two years ago.
Before that, the last time I ate them must have been in 2012. A quite dreadfully bland experience that was. I had just arrived back in Amsterdam after breaking up with my Viennese girl in whose realm I created my philosophy out of pure life.
The mushrooms just showed me how pointless everything is except the one thing.

LSD - Ive taken that twice.
The second time was fucking brilliant.
I was on a busride through a snowy night to a New Years party. It was a school bus hired for the purpose. Behind me two dudes were discussing various party experiences and at one point one of them said “I have some acid left, anyone wants a hit?”
I turned around, said em sure. And he gave it to me. I hadn’t had time to catch dinner because of the bus schedule and me not being able to find the stop at first, so I was a bit worried about that. But out of the blue another guy called saying “I have an extra tuna sandwich, anyone interested?” Absurdly perfect.
I took the drug and danced until it hit me and then went outside and made a philosophic video in the snow, about the end of evolution and the beginning of reverse-evolution, which I saw crystal-clear then.
Reverse-Evolution not as devolution, but as evolution using the other kind of pull. Not towards greater complexity but to greater simplicity.
Then I returned to the party and we had a several hour long tribal dance. Then, a pretty girl put her hands on my chest and another adventure began. We even made snow angels in the morning.

t[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaKgg1-KnFc[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bee6T0f1mD4[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfQviZfj3Us[/youtube]

The capital of “Clinton” voters represented 2 thirds of the voting electorates capital. So Trump voters represent a third.
“Clinton” was proud of this statistic, saying “her” electorate was very dynamic and happy.

The Democrats are a rich mans party pur-sang. This is very interesting.

SATURN WILL ENTER AQUARIUS on the cusp of spring, 2020:

Saturday, March 21 2020, 09:17:50 PM
New York (New York), New York
74.00W ; 40.42N / 4W00, 01:17 AM UT

astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZm … GR2AmZ.png
mirror
i.imgur.com/rfeSXog.png

This is however not yet the beginning of the second Saturn year.
The rules say that the year doesn’t begin until the Sun conjuncts Saturn in the new sign:

Saturday, January 23 2021, 09:40:50 PM
74.00W ; 40.42N / 5W00, 02:40 AM UT

mirror
imgur.com/a/iW6Paaj

So Saturn transits into and back out of and back into Aquarius while in his own Capricorn year, and this is supported by the stellium around 22 Capricorn at the first ingress. The issues Saturn will expose to the Uranian light will be his own most powerful ones.

Before Saturns Capricorn year ends, Jupiter will first transit that whole sign. And the Aquarius Jupiter year will begin a few days after:

Thursday, January 28 2021, 08:36:50 PM
74.00W ; 40.42N / 5W00, 01:36 AM UT

mirror
imgur.com/YT3Gw5a

I guess of course you have. One has. Every veritably nature person has enacted this feat. And who else is here but veritably mature persons?

There are some moments where Burger King is apt.

Today was sunset at the highway. I took the last light with a basic whopper and did the wise thing - throw away the part which doesn’t appeal as much anymore. A small last few bites, not needed as it is far from a delicacy.

This is how to eat fast food. Toss a piece of it away. Like you’re only trying it.

Thats good. Eat a burger almost to the last bite and then say “lets not eat this”. You can also say “Im not really actually as hungry as I thought.”
I bet that makes a whole lot of difference actually.

I guess thats what they do with people in the Entertainment Industry.

To Kevin Spacey a corndog.

Hahaha.

I just realized something. :mrgreen: