MagsJ appreciation thread

Because you’re so special Mags. :smiley:

[size=1]139[/size]

:text-goodpost:

:text-thankyouyellow:

:text-+1: I appreciate your appreciation :slight_smile:

I might have to come here every so often to worship at the alter of MagsJ :wink:

:bow-blue: :romance-lovegoddess:

It’s comforting to know that I’m very at ease with worshipping myself :slight_smile:

Lololol :bow-blue: all hail.

:text-goodpost:

:smiley:

Might wanna sacrifice a goat from time to time. :wink:

Dinner time :stuck_out_tongue:

You all are Jamaican me crazy…

Thank you Mags for being a great moderator. I’ve been very offensive and outrageous, yet you’ve remained impartial. Much appreciated. I also carved out this statue in tribute to you:

All carvings in my honour are all and most welcome, so thank you :smiley:

Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes… besides most by Groucho Marx of course

[size=150]I’m thinking of rocking one of these, albeit a faux one [/size] :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this your face?

Angelic! Great lips.

I see you don’t visit the ‘Post a picture of yourself’ thread Lev :neutral_face:

That is FKA Twigs… British singer, songwriter, producer, dancer, and girlfriend of Robert Pattinson… hated by many a Western gal who deem her odd-looking and ugly. She is Portuguese/black mixed.

I’m just interested in the faux septum ring.

You are a very special person indeed, Magsj, and have a special place in my heart, You were the first to comment on my first blog here. You indeed, understand and sense talent when You see it!

Do it, magsie. Do it.

MagsJ,
Thank you for being you. Your impartial help has been a blessing for me.

SHUGA

Oh, honey honey…

He also said that about David. Did he say that about all of his sculptures?

There’s another way to look at this. Unfortunately, we aren’t as stubborn and especially visionary as Michelangelo and cannot always see possibilities and potential.
That IS a beautiful thought - the quote that is.

Thank you for the kind words Orb… I am glad that you have found a platform for your thoughts here at ILP.

Thank you for seeing that I am impartial on the boards, and don’t just bend to the will of the most vocal… even if I end up losing in the popularity stakes, along with all the other Mods.

It arrived in the post a few days back, but I’m not impressed [-(

I might have to pap myself wearing it… for posterity’s sake, you understand :wink:

It’s been my favourite quote since I stumbled upon it whilst doing research for my course work during my Art college days - do you have a favourite quote that you stumbled upon unintentionally?

pics or negs, shuga