What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

Postby LaughingMan » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:51 pm

If that is Arc I want a phone number.

I have a cabin and a fireplace. We could get a bottle of wine and see where things go....
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole

Postby Zoot Allures » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Zoot Allures
Philosopher

Postby Zoot Allures » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

A man is only as good as his tools, and his tools are only as good as his bag keeps them. The plastic red tool box I had is history. S'got the waterproof bottom, durable material, heavy duty non-malfunctioning zipper, organizational pockets and padded shoulder strap.

My very first touch screen phone.

Later when I become more awesome I'll upgrade to one that has more features than I can ever possibly need or use, like everybody else.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher

Postby LaughingMan » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Zoot Allures wrote:867-5309

Real phone number?

Area code?
Coming Out Live Streaming Online From The Global Gulag, Asylum, Police State, And Oligarchical Plantation Near You.

LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Fine, geeze. I'll mail you some sperm if that's want you want, no need to constantly hit on me, making me feel like a piece of meat.

No welfare payments, just baby batter.

Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetie - but I've never actually come on to you - though I may seem to have. I do enjoy flirting a little. She-dragons are playful. So, please, don't agonize over it. You did inspire me in a moment or two. :-"

I have a soul, a spirit, a need to be free. I don't want to be caged, or chained.

And yet you call yourself Turd! Why that? Rain suited you much better.

To the animals, we're all pieces of meat.
"Look closely. The beautiful may be small."

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."

“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:46 pm

mr reasonable wrote:Arc, that looks like about a 34C.

I have no idea what that size is. You may be correct though. I simply bought a sports bra. But it was blue.

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the oftener and more steadily we reflect on them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."

“Whereas the beautiful is limited, the sublime is limitless, so that the mind in the presence of the sublime, attempting to imagine what it cannot, has pain in the failure but pleasure in contemplating the immensity of the attempt.”

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Arcturus Descending » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:52 pm

LaughingMan wrote:If that is Arc I want a phone number.

I have a cabin and a fireplace. We could get a bottle of wine and see where things go....

That's not me. Do you actually think that i would put myself in my sports bra in here with all these hungry wild animals - ike yourself? :evilfun:

Can I bring my wolf?

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby LaughingMan » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Arcturus Descending wrote:

That's not me. Do you actually think that i would put myself in my sports bra in here with all these hungry wild animals - ike yourself? :evilfun:

Can I bring my wolf?

A man can fantasize.....

LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole

Postby LaughingMan » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Zoot pm me your phone number man.

My internet will probably go out tonight for the next couple of days where I'll need somebody to talk with in order to keep the cabin fever at bay.

Won't be able to renew my internet until Thursday.

LaughingMan
Cynical Asshole

Postby Arcturus Descending » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:12 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:

Can I bring my wolf?

A man can fantasize.....

You want to fantasize about my wolf?
:mrgreen:

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Arminius » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:18 pm

zinnat wrote:My recently purchased sleepers, which are extremely light and tasty too.
:lol:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwkj1Y ... cslist_api

With love,
Sanjay

Does your wife like them too?

And it seems that you have two left feet:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwkj1Y ... cslist_api .

Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby zinnat » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Arminius wrote:
zinnat wrote:My recently purchased sleepers, which are extremely light and tasty too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwkj1Y ... cslist_api

With love,
Sanjay

Does your wife like them too?

And it seems that you have two left feet:

- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwkj1Y ... cslist_api .

Actually, it was my wife who told me about those.
Secondly, it does not matter if both of those are for the same foot, because I am not going to wear those anyway.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Arminius » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:55 pm

My most recent purchase:

Neuschwanstein.jpg
Neuschwanstein.jpg (167 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arcturus Descending » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Arminius wrote:My most recent purchase:

The attachment Neuschwanstein.jpg is no longer available

ah gees. Can I come for a visit? [-o< I'll be your friend forever, Arminius. That is so beautiful.
You'd probably stick me up in the tower. But the scenery - it would be well worth it.
Just make sure that I had water, coffee everyday and good books.

800px-Castelul_Neuschwanstein.jpg
800px-Castelul_Neuschwanstein.jpg (98.39 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

The upkeep on that place will probably kill you unless you rent it out for movies, etc.

Immanuel Kant
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby zinnat » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:56 am

Arminius wrote:My most recent purchase:

Neuschwanstein.jpg

That is really beautiful.

To me, the size, scale or the architecture qualities of that villa are not that important. The most beautiful thing about that building is its location and surroundings. It is there just right in the natural beauty, which tends to bloom in unintruded loneliness.

A simple 3-4 room village type cottage would have been not less beautiful than that villa.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Arminius » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:57 am

You should visit that castle. The following picture shows it from another perspective:

Neuschwanstein_.jpg
Neuschwanstein_.jpg (195.3 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby zinnat » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Arminius wrote:You should visit that castle. The following picture shows it from another perspective:

Neuschwanstein_.jpg

What did you do that photo? It looks some kind of computer trick.

Nevertheless, I would like to visit that, if I could. Though, I do not know whether that would ever become possible for me or not.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Arminius » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:33 pm

zinnat wrote:
Arminius wrote:You should visit that castle. The following picture shows it from another perspective:

Neuschwanstein_.jpg
Neuschwanstein_.jpg (195.3 KiB) Viewed 1179 times

What did you do that photo? It looks some kind of computer trick.

A computer trick is not necessary at all (=>#). That photo is just taken from another perspective. Maybe that the sky is a little bit "photoshopped" - but not the castle and the landscape.

zinnat wrote:Nevertheless, I would like to visit that, if I could. Though, I do not know whether that would ever become possible for me or not.

With love,
Sanjay

I hope that you will visit the castle as soon as possible, Zinnat (Sanjay).

We will have some glasses of large beer then:

Bier_und_Alt-Bier.jpg
Bier_und_Alt-Bier.jpg (108.73 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Arminius » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:35 pm

The following photo shows my former purchase, Burg Eltz:

Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby zinnat » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Arminius,

The pictures of that link were beautiful. Thanks for that.

Yes, I like having beer in summer season with some spicy veg salad and Indian Namkeens (snacks) , though I take that only occasionally. I have heard that Germans are very fond of beer.

With love,
Sanjay
zinnat
Philosopher

Postby Zoot Allures » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:38 pm

I went to Wal-Mart last night intending to spend at least a couple hundred dollars on a bunch of shit I don't need because I'm a modern hedonist. Instead, I did the same thing I always do; I find something I want, stare at it for five minutes, and then don't buy it. It's a psychological thing I think. I like to know I could buy it if I wanted, and that fact satisfies me as much as the thing I end up not buying. I'd rather have the money than the thing the money could buy. I'm like a miser or something.

However, I did end up buying a fantastic coffee mug. The Bubba 18-oz HERO Mug, because I am a hero.

Sleek, chrome black finish, no-leak, lightweight, hardened plastic frame, no-slip bottom so it doesn't fly off the dashboard at a hard turn and spill all over me, and excellent insulation rating. I'm drinking coffee at this very moment out of my new Bubba 18-oz HERO Mug, in fact, because I am a hero. Did I already say that? Well it deserves repeating, because I am a hero.

Now about the fall fashions I didn't buy. I didn't buy any because they're not on the floor yet, but even if they were, I wouldn't buy them anyway. The only article of clothing from Wal-Mart I will wear are the fruit of the loom sweat pants, socks, and white t-shits. I either buy brand names new, or from a thrift-store, because I'm a stylish guy. I refuse to wear a t-shirt with a big-ass nascar print on it or those cheesy cargo pants with leg pockets nobody ever uses. One has to be very careful about establishing one's sociological master status. Wearing clothes from Wal-Mart eliminates several social opportunities in one fell swoop.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher

Postby Zoot Allures » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:46 pm

...oh and the whole time I was in the store I kept seeing Magnus Anderson's ugly little English face in that pub eating fish and chips and saying those horrible things to me. Like that little devil sitting on my left shoulder laughing and telling me to buy some Wal-Mart clothes. But I fought the demon and listened to the angel on my right; you are not american trailer trash, Zoot, put the shirt down.. DON'T BUY IT!
Zoot Allures
Philosopher

Postby barbarianhorde » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:49 pm

I bought a dick- smallificator. I hurt girls too much. They keep asking if Im out to kill them.
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
barbarianhorde
Philosopher

Postby Zoot Allures » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:20 pm

That's funny. Years ago my buddy and I were at the mall checking out the guitars at the music store. On the way out we stopped at the GNC. One thing I've always enjoyed was making Ryan laugh, because when he starts laughing, he can't stop. In public this becomes a big event; anybody within fifty feet looks at us like we're out on a day pass from a mental institution. So in the GNC this super-hot athletic chick worked. I saw my chance and seized the moment. I approached the counter. Ryan doesn't expect what's about to happen.

Then I asked her the question.

I know you carry penis enlargement products, but do you have any penis reduction products?

Like a bomb Ryan exploded with laughter and almost fell into the fish-oil. The clerk, now embarrassed as she could be, blushed a little and let an uncomfortable giggle out. 'No, we don't have anything like that. Sorry.'

But because Ryan's laughter is so contagious, she couldn't resist joining in. I could sense her ambivalence and see the little gears turning in her head: is this guy kidding? He is kinda hot, though.. does he really have a big dick? Should I say something else? Will he say something to me? God this is weird, but that was funny. I'll just stand here and see what happens.

Now of course being a dude with only a medium large apparatus, I would want women to believe I have a large large apparatus, so I didn't tell her the truth. I didn't hit on her either because she was above my class, and would only regret getting involved with me. It's hard being a handsome, intelligent guy who has absolutely nothing in common with most attractive women. I'm in a very lonely place, BH.

Wish I had recorded that incident though. Great comic material.
Zoot Allures
Philosopher

Postby phoneutria » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 pm

I use all the pockets in my cargo pants. I have a pocket for id, one for phone, one for keys, one for tools, one for seeds, and one that is exclusively for cool rocks that might look like historical characters.
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat