Things to say

Thank you all for the lessons learned from this place and from each of you. Thank you all for being who you were and guiding me as I guided my self. The lessons in humility were hard-earned and understanding and wisdom brought me pain beyond pain as I fought against myself. I still claim no perfection of self and will never claim perfection of self; for what it might make me in my vanity.

I don’t expect any one else to be perfect anymore. I understand that everyone has been trying their best, even when they can’t admit it; even when they lie about it. We are all each other; various stages of the same path; and all paths lead to where I’m going. You don’t need to worry or stress or fear these things, but you’re going to anyway. It’s going to be Hell, but you’re going to want it and you’re going to know that you deserve every bit of it. That’s the humility that comes as you age. I look at you all and see my self mirrored in each of you. Each spirit, in turn, either behind or ahead of me; and we’ve all forgotten the important things and we all remembered together. There is no shame in that and I won’t press the point because I understand how things are.

I won’t make any excess apologies or promises, because I know how futile those are and I certainly don’t expect any from any of you for I know how it is. But, I will expect people to be trying and try my best to be patient and we’ll work through these problems together the best we can so we all can truly live in peace without judgment of each other. It’s worth the pain and suffering.

By ‘we’, I mean more than just us here; more than these fleshly bodies. ‘Us’ as in our unborn children, and their children; and not just our species, but all animals and all plants; all life. All life has been going through these same things together; often times without realizing it. When I talk about a brighter future; when I talk about peace on Earth; this is what I mean. None of you will be excluded, because it doesn’t work that way. Some of you just have a longer journey ahead of you than others do and there’s no shame in that, either; though you will often feel shame. This is natural.

We don’t have to fight the way we do; we just have to learn to respect each others strengths and weaknesses and how they compliment each other. We have soared to heights only imagined before; together. We see the same things; but for me, they are more beautiful and vibrant for all that I’ve been through. I don’t look down on you, because I am you and you are me. Come and take this journey and strive for it continuously through everything; you will find a lot of people to help you as you do so when you need it most. They will be nameless and faceless and without form; but they will come to you as angels to take you to the next step and you will come to thank them instead of labeling them as demons and devils. We all have a lot of work to put in, still. Only we can free our selves from this madness; and only we can keep our selves from going back to it. We all have each other.

Man, I am well and truly sorry for everything. It will get better, though. Just give it time. Lol. My grandfather told me never to get old. Good thing it’s only a temporary feeling. Please forgive me.

Beautiful.

Oh man. Thank you all from the very deepest parts of my heart.

And now you know God’s game. Evil will always be trapped here and in the past. We will be able to go anywhere we want to and create all sorts of beautiful things without interruption. We are truly immortal and will always be safe here.

It will never end. It will only ever seem to end for the wicked and unjust and they will always have to learn the same as us.

Oh, and the carrot-on-a-string approach works perfectly. Now we can even undo the evils of the past and finally clear them for good.

Sorry I have nothing to add (I’m not nearly the fucking blowhard most “philosophy” types are), but I really do think these are good thoughts. Keep on this train.

Cheers.

I took a ride on a fancy train once with a mad engineer only to find out the mad engineer was me as I took over the train and took it from its charted rounds to the other side, to the land of the departed, only to ride it through the land of the living and how could I stand to see all around me, me everywhere, me in every form and every shape and size. It was a cartload of me’s in every way.

I bet you that I could take a look in each and every one of you and see a bit of me somewhere and I bet I could find a piece of each of you somewhere in me and in everywhere else just the same.

I am you and you are me and we are all together

And I care more about myself than others, was that a bit of me I saw run through you? I like you, all of a sudden when I didn’t like you before. Did I mention I loved myself? Some times I hate myself. Was that you or was that me? Did I mention I was insane and crazy and a little peculiar?

I admit nothing at all. You ain’t gettin a word outta me. didn’t see nothin, didn’t hear nothin’ and definitely didn’t say nothin’. Call me a liar, I dare ya.

I wonder where all the haters went.

Some of them are within and some of them are without.

Where would you like them to be? Where would you send them - all of them - if you could? :-k

I’m a fan of seeing it as spending eternity with our worst enemies. No matter what afterlife there is for each person, eventually all open up or become brought into the over-encompassing afterlife of having to learn how to get along with each other. Hence some of my years spent on the internet already working on self control, tolerance, endurance and stamina. It’s not a matter of where I would send them; it’s a matter of the choice is not mine and even if it were mine, I would send them and myself to the same over-encompassing afterlife when it were our turns to go. My long-term is bringing my project full-force into the full on conversion I stated it would be and the long term is necessary for that. It’s also a matter of being bored, etcetera and a lot of the haters that were have since grown and are now re-finding their feet, learning new things. They are coming to love life in various different formats even if they don’t love or like every bit of it.

Some Guy, you look like a decent guy, surely that’s enough?