2 months--no drugs or alcohol

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: 2 months--no drugs or alcohol

Postby Arcturus Descending » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:59 pm

gib,

What would be the main purpose behind your trying to astral project? Where does it bring you ~~ I mean insofar as keeping you grounded and focused on reality ~~ which is a good place for you to be now, no?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

Where is the reality there?!

I suppose that it might give you that *awesome feeling* and on some level allow you to believe that you are awesome which is kind of the holy grail which you are seeking. We can talk ourselves into believing that anything is real if we need it deeply enough.
But do you not think that this is somewhat what you need to detach from?

Anyway, I wish you one day at a time, or one step at a time on your journey. Pack Light!
Joseph Joubert ~~

It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

“We love repose of mind so well, that we are arrested by anything which has even the appearance of truth; and so we fall asleep on clouds.”

You have to be like the pebble in the stream, keeping the grain and rolling along without being dissolved or dissolving anything else.
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat