2 months--no drugs or alcohol

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: 2 months--no drugs or alcohol

Postby gib » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:05 am

Anywaaay...

I almost forgot. Here's the chart so far:

drug chart - Jan 1 2017 - Feb 28 2017.png
drug chart - Jan 1 2017 - Feb 28 2017.png (9.85 KiB) Viewed 150 times
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Re: 2 months--no drugs or alcohol

Postby gib » Fri May 26, 2017 1:36 am

It's that time again. It's been 3 months since I did my strictly caffeine drug diet, and now it's time for another round. This will be the second last one. So what should I do this time: strictly cannabinoids or strictly alcohol?

Well, I'm thinking that since Season 3 of Rick and Morty come out this summer, and since I'm fond of watching them for the first time stoned, I think I'll go with the cannabinoids. Though Roiland and Harmon keep pushing the season premier back, and there's no word on a release date anywhere on google, it may not come out until the fall or even winter. But just in case, I'd like to be able to watch it stoned.

So this round begins June 1 and ends July 31.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat