Who is ILP's Funniest?

I vote for ladyjane.

For example…

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=182676

Hilarious!

Mo / von Rivers :smiley:

Volchok used to be pretty funny. Especially when he contradicted himself within one sentence.

Hmmmm… There are several. Some are genuinely funny, but the way you are using the term “funny” is also tinged with a bit of sadness. Those who use humor to fight against the insanity are few. But those who are funny because they are part of the insanity? OK. I admit that I laugh, but it is in bittersweet sadness. Shame on me.

Contra-Nietzche

SIATD is pretty hilarious.

I get a chuckle out of tentative and Faust… they remind me of the two old guys from The Muppets… always grumpy, heckling, dissatisfied but not sure why, etc.

Von you make me laugh constantly. Mainly because I see the pic of the guy from tombstone in your avatar. Doesn’t Val Kilmer shoot that dude?

That is Matt Damon in a film by the best American filmakers right now. Though I prefer their other Western frankly.

It’s from the movie True Grit…

A toss between satyr and bill …but who is satyr?

satyr is like 8 guys. and i actually think he’s a crazed feminist philosopher who’s in disguise trying to make masculinist philosophers look bad. Funny how feminist shows up just fine when you type it, but masculinist gets the red squiggly line of disapproval by a bitch society and all that.

The funniest poster…that depends on if I’m laughing with them or at them.

Sadness? Why? Ladyjane is really funny.

Caldrid’s pretty funny, too. You know, “helandhighwater” or something. Kind of a ranter, like CN - another funny one.

Read the post by Phaedrus…

You think ladyjane doesn’t know she’s funny? Now THAT’S funny!

Ohh snap!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUiCu-zuAgM[/youtube]

The serious philosophers always make me chuckle [chortle?]. But I’m sure that’s just because I don’t understand them.

.Then please try to understand me, because I am about the most serious philosopher I know.

I honestly hope You will not misunderstand.