What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Yeah, I vaguely remember that night in retrospect. No, I don't really go to bars all that much.

It is better to just drink at home I think.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:55 am

Wondering, don't women who are in relationships cook for their loved ones anymore?

My Sister's fiance gets excited when she speaks of cooking...anything. wtf? My other Sister's boyfriend ate my Mother's Christmas dinner like he'd not eaten home cooking in years and that Sister can cook when she puts her mind to it. Even my Mom is slacking so that her husband is always asking me what I have been preparing and is envious of Joker. Five nights or more a week, I offer a home cooked meal. What is going on ladies?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby mannequin01 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:22 am

Feminism
mannequin01

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:52 am

Wendy wrote:
Wondering, don't women who are in relationships cook for their loved ones anymore?

My Sister's fiance gets excited when she speaks of cooking...anything. wtf? My other Sister's boyfriend ate my Mother's Christmas dinner like he'd not eaten home cooking in years and that Sister can cook when she puts her mind to it. Even my Mom is slacking so that her husband is always asking me what I have been preparing and is envious of Joker. Five nights or more a week, I offer a home cooked meal. What is going on ladies?

I have never had a man cook for me or for that matter do housework, grocery shopping or laundry.

It must be fabulous to sit down at meal times and be pleasantly surprised each evening to see what's for dinner tonight. Bliss.......

I don't know any men who CAN cook.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:07 am

I have never had a man cook for me or for that matter do housework, grocery shopping or laundry.

Sorry to hear that, SM. That totally stinks!

Aussie men are that lame? Seriously, they can't even grill a steak and nuke a potato? Most men have a few simple meals they will offer up, mostly grocery store processed, they believe taste okay such as spaghetti or fried/grilled meats.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:43 am

Shieldmaiden, I can cook like a motherfucker. I be putting out charcuterie boards and wine while I'm making a rib roast for these hos out here.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Mr R wrote:
Aussie men are that lame? Seriously, they can't even grill a steak and nuke a potato? Most men have a few simple meals they will offer up, mostly grocery store processed, they believe taste okay such as spaghetti or fried/grilled meats.

They make up for it in other ways :mrgreen:

Ah, the BBQ duties, yes essentially this is men's work. HA! but I would not count that as cooking a meal. It appears that a large proportion of Australian men are very spoilt compared to other countries.

We’re a country that likes to think of itself as gender equal but the data tells a very different story. We don’t stack up particularly well compared to the rest of the world.

I know where Wendy is coming from and I am guilty? of the same. When in love to cook for your man is a privilege not a chore.

The movie Bridges of Madison County depicted this perfectly. Have you seen this one Wendy?

Shieldmaiden, I can cook like a motherfucker.
=D>

:banana-gotpics:

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:11 pm

SM wrote

Such as? :evilfun:

Yes, I saw it in the theaters, but I don't remember much except my best friend's brother, Victor Szelazek (he may have simplified his name cuz it's a Polish mouthful) played the son in that movie.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Erik_ » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:03 pm

How has everyone been?
Erik_
Philosopher

Postby Dan~ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:01 am

Erik_ wrote:How has everyone been?

I've been above average i think.
How about you?
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby mannequin01 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:13 am

Damn. That feeling when you wake up and you realize you are a nobody.
mannequin01

Postby Dan~ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:15 am

mannequin01 wrote:Damn. That feeling when you wake up and you realize you are a nobody.

Inner alchemy : turning crap into gold. It's the next step.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby mannequin01 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:23 am

Tell me more
mannequin01

Postby Dan~ » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:36 am

mannequin01 wrote:Tell me more

:

I am nothing but crap. A few years life expectancy in a system many billions of years old.
My society is crashing and burning. I have only a tiny amount of causal energy and influence.

vs

I am a rare one-of-a-kind being. I am special, and important.
In honor of this, i will try to perfect and transmute myself to an evolved state.
I will make a positive impression on my life and the lives to come after this.

[[ i hope this isn't offensive terms. well, i tried. ]]
Dan~
ILP Legend

Postby mannequin01 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:55 am

Yeah I guess you are right. I can't seem to focus my mind. It's all over the place. Uhh.
mannequin01

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:19 am

Such as? :evilfun:

Changing a flat tyre, taking out the garbage, walking my dogs, changing the washer in that dripping tap....... :lol:

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby mannequin01 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:17 pm

please come over and do my washing..
mannequin01

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:22 pm

No loofah bath for you, MP. :evilfun: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Pandora » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:44 pm

Watching Season 4 of Black Mirror.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:32 pm

:occasion-partyblower: Happy New Years ILP! :obscene-drinkingchug: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :occasion-partyblower:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby mannequin01 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:42 pm

shit! already 2 days in. time is flying by!
mannequin01

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Pandora wrote:
My insurance company just sent me a notice stating that it overpaid on claim for doctor’s visit in March 2016. Those fuckers. I’m going to send them a greeting card, wishing them a happy 2016!

I was due for a sinus operation four days before Christmas day. Four days before I was due to check in my insurance company insisted I get a quote from the anaesthetist. My ENT surgeons said I would be contacted by the anaesthetist so far nothing. I called the hospital to be told they had scant info on me and that I had no private insurance. WTF. I have private insurance. Now I am getting really nervous. The hospital office said I had to call the surgeon's office (see how messy this is getting) and find out what is going on. I did this only to be told by them they had supplied all my info to the hospital.

That's it!

Cancel the surgery, everyone is too busy concentrating on their Christmas parties.

I told the surgeon's office to cancel and reschedule for the end of January and book into another hospital, which I hope she did.

Then I get a call from his office saying he wants to see me. He wants to make sure I have confidence in him. WTF again. Am I supposed to pay $200 for a visit to tell him I have confidence in him.

I am really nervous now.

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm

What kind of sinus surgery? I had a sinus surgery once. Had to sleep sitting up straight for over a week. It was a blast.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:24 pm

I have sinusitis are there other kinds, had a CT scan and they are totally blocked.

What kind of sinus did you have and was it successful?

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby Erik_ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Dan~ wrote:
Erik_ wrote:How has everyone been?

I've been above average i think.
How about you?

I have been alright. On vacation in Mexico, going to see my father.

What have you been up to?
Erik_
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat