What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:34 am

I've spent the last week or so marathon banging a 26 year old former stripper who's up on charges for assaulting a police officer and who takes bubble baths with bottles of rum. 5 foot 4, 118lbs, boobs. I think I'm in love.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby gib » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:16 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:I've spent the last week or so marathon banging a 26 year old former stripper who's up on charges for assaulting a police officer and who takes bubble baths with bottles of rum. 5 foot 4, 118lbs, boobs. I think I'm in love.

You should tell her to come join ILP. I want to ask her opinion on what it's like to suffer from the angst of post-industrial Man under late capitalism?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby MagsJ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:49 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:I've spent the last week or so marathon banging a 26 year old former stripper who's up on charges for assaulting a police officer and who takes bubble baths with bottles of rum. 5 foot 4, 118lbs, boobs. I think I'm in love.

Marriage material? or bored now?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:04 pm

She'll be in the loop. Magsj, I'm retired from dating, and I dont believe in marriage, so I just kind of am nice to girls that I like to bang and keep them in the loop. Its just easuer that way.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 pm

Getting a car wash.
Attachments
0308171342_resized-1.jpg
0308171342_resized-1.jpg (189.37 KiB) Viewed 298 times

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 pm

She'll be in the loop. Magsj, I'm retired from dating, and I dont believe in marriage, so I just kind of am nice to girls that I like to bang and keep them in the loop. Its just easuer that way.

"In the loop".

A question. These girls you have. Take them out to dinner? Have extended conversations with? Do they know you don't believe in marriage and are content to just bang them when the urges arises?

A real meat market, pairing done solely on the basis of physical attraction and nothing more.

Do they?
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby Kriswest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:52 am

Just curious Mr. ,, any potential that you may have kids?
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby gib » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 am

Kriswest wrote:Just curious Mr. ,, any potential that you may have kids?

Don't encourage that!!!

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Kriswest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:58 am

gib wrote:

Don't encourage that!!!

Well he brought up having sex with multiple women,, it's not encouraging,,,, just curious...
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:06 am

A shieldmaiden, of course we have dinner. She's not a hooker, just a former stripper. And I don't lie to them about my intentions, so yes they know that I'm retired from dating and that I think marriage should be illegal. Women are tired of needy, emotional men who can't be content without constant, annoying validation. Most of the ones I encounter find my honesty refreshing. Not everyone wants what you want.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:08 am

If I do, it'll be when I'm 60 years old or more. I might knock up a young lady and get her a life insurance policy.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:09 am

MagsJ wrote:

Neither. This one is like an athlete. No kids, eats right, and very fit. I don't get bored with those kinds of women. But, I don't marry anyone. Just something I'm against in principle.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:11 am

gib wrote:

You should tell her to come join ILP. I want to ask her opinion on what it's like to suffer from the angst of post-industrial Man under late capitalism?

I don't think she'd be in to posting on a philosophy site, which to me, is a good thing. I wouldn't get along with a debater type. My day to day is smooth, peaceful and happy and without conflict for the most part. Philosophy people, or most people really just can't pull that off. They've all gotta fight for or about something. Its tiring and boring.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby gib » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:19 am

Kriswest wrote:Well he brought up having sex with multiple women,, it's not encouraging,,,, just curious...

Oh, you mean that he may have kids, not that he may one day have kids. *shutter* What would smears do if he became a father? I think the lifestyle change would be unbearable.

Mr Reasonable wrote:I don't think she'd be in to posting on a philosophy site, which to me, is a good thing. I wouldn't get along with a debater type. My day to day is smooth, peaceful and happy and without conflict for the most part. Philosophy people, or most people really just can't pull that off. They've all gotta fight for or about something. Its tiring and boring.

Okay, then here's the deal. I'll PM you questions, you ask her, and then you get back to me. Sound fair?

Kris and Shieldy, you can get in on this too.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:37 am

What Mr R,

Time will tell.

I will put my money on her.
Last edited by A Shieldmaiden on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:39 am

Mr R wrote:
A shieldmaiden, of course we have dinner. She's not a hooker, just a former stripper. And I don't lie to them about my intentions, so yes they know that I'm retired from dating and that I think marriage should be illegal. Women are tired of needy, emotional men who can't be content without constant, annoying validation. Most of the ones I encounter find my honesty refreshing. Not everyone wants what you want.

They are questions only Mr. R. not my personal preferences.

Marriage? Heaven forbid. HA!

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 am

Gib, get me the questions, and I'll get you her responses. This sounds like it could end up being funny.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 am

A Shieldmaiden wrote:What Mr R,

Time will tell.

I will put my money on her.

Time will tell what?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:39 pm

I changed my original response.

I realised it is silly and useless to comment on any of this, so I will put aside my reservations and wish you well.

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

Neither. This one is like an athlete. No kids, eats right, and very fit. I don't get bored with those kinds of women. But, I don't marry anyone. Just something I'm against in principle.

How about a civil partnership? :D

You have never expressed yourself in this way before.. ever, so this is new.. for you. ;)
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby gib » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Gib, get me the questions, and I'll get you her responses. This sounds like it could end up being funny.

I have an even better idea. You should start a thread called "Philosophy With a Stripper". It can be just like my "Philosophy With Children". You ask her philosophical questions and post her responses. We'll see who's smarter: my kids or her.

- surreptitious75

- encode_decode

- Rick Sanchez
gib
resident exorcist

Postby MagsJ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Oh Gib! #-o
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Hey, some strippers are smart.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:26 am

A Shieldmaiden wrote:I changed my original response.

I realised it is silly and useless to comment on any of this, so I will put aside my reservations and wish you well.

Its never useless to comment on things.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:27 am

MagsJ wrote:You have never expressed yourself in this way before.. ever, so this is new.. for you. ;)

When I said I think I'm in love, that was supposed to be like the punch line.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat