What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What are you doing?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:11 pm

AutSider wrote:Well, I'm finally paying a visit to Stormfront and I just wanted to thank the people here who introduced me to that forum.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen so far the site is a bit too cuckservative-ish to me. Apparently you can insult whites and call them "rednecks" and "white trash", but you can't say the n-word, which is automatically censored with *.

And that is supposed to be a white nationalist site hateful to other races :icon-rolleyes: ... pffft CUUUUUUUCCCCKKSSSS

If you think that's hateful you've never seen real hate :evilfun:

Sounds like a joke or conspiracy, like how neo-nazis endorsed Trump a zionist jew for president.
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Light therapy.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby mannikin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:08 am

WendyDarling wrote:Light therapy.

Does that actually work. Ive read positive things about it
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:52 am

Yes, and fairly quickly. 15 min. intervals with a short rest period works best for me.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby mannikin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Just got back from gym, did cardio interval stuff...feel really good, think ill include more of this into my plan. i plan on burning a lot of fat and getting some abs. will start intense mountain climbers and the like tomorrow morning to obtain this goal, will post progress pictures to take the lady's sexual desires into consideration when they masturbate or have sex with their "partners"
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Oh oh, Joker's in trouble.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:04 pm

MP's production made me laugh, he can be quite the showman. MP, your sculpting is progressing nicely. Bloody sweatin' beautiful. 8)
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby mannikin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:23 pm

watching planet of the apes on a planet full of apes..
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 am

Merlin and I just finished watching the new Doctor Strange movie. What a letdown.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:24 am

mannikin wrote:watching planet of the apes on a planet full of apes..

So it's like a reality show?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Everyone is always like ‘how do you feel about feminism? how do you feel about feminism?’ and it’s like maybe I don’t wanna fucking talk about feminism, maybe I just wanna be a female producer, because it’s like even being a female producer is so rare it drives people fucking crazy. It’s like my sheer existence is like a political act, I think, to a lot of people. It’s not to me.”

- Claire Boucher
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby MagsJ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Left the dizzying polluted heights of London for the very well-heeled posh heights of Surrey.. Cobham to be precise, or Hilton Cobham spa hotel to be even more precise.

Resting today, spa usage and treatments tomorrow: gym, sauna, pool, hot tub, body sugar scrub smoothie, and filed & painted nails.. might get the eye rejuvenator instead of the nails getting did, as I'm not bothered about my nails being done.

Dinner soon, then drinks at the bar till bedtime.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby mannikin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Wait until i find out where you live mags
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby Pandora » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:11 am

A Cure for Wellness - I liked the scenery of the movie but was rather disappointed with the plot. The movie presents itself as something dramatic (both visually and psychologically/philosophically), but does not quite deliver on the latter in my opinion. It wanted to be something profound, and it might have been, but they turned it into something quite lame. Good scenery, but weak on the plot.

Split - I saw it as another Red Dragon movie, psychological thriller about people being obsessed with their own suffering, and the consequences of. The movie seems to play on the idea that serial killers are created by abusive mothers- is there a solid basis for this? I saw the psychiatrist lady as being partly to blame, she encouraged his (mal) development for her own curiosity/research, so she is also responsible for the outcome. Some things were cliche and unoriginal in the movie, but it was not bad. A good B movie.
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:31 am

mannikin wrote:Wait until i find out where you live mags

...and why is that?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Is MP in time out, again?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby mannikin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Yes i was banned, but now im reformed.
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby Pandora » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:13 am

Watching the brain doc with David Eagleman (how did I miss that one? :-k )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPu2kYstcg
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby mannikin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 am

MagsJ wrote:

...and why is that?

Why do you think.
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:00 am

Ignoring someone. :evilfun: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:37 pm

mannikin wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

...and why is that?

Why do you think.

Do you think that is acceptable posting?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Carleas » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Mannikin was warned for this post and the quoted post. 3rd strike, 2 day ban.

Should go without saying that threatening another person on the board with real world consequences for their actions (including implied threats) is not OK.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Currently taking a slam, smoking a cigarette and typing on ILP.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Arminius » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:51 pm

I am celebrating my third "ILP-birthday".

Image Image Image
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Magnus Anderson » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Mine is in 9 days.

Happy birthday, Arminius.

If it wasn't for Historyboy/Cezar and Turd/Contra-Nietzsche I would have never joined this forum.

Not that I am saying I am happy for it.
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat