What are you doing? (Part 1)

On this thread? Esoterically? What does that even mean?!

Huh? You place “value” right next to “ontology”, and expect us to believe that?

Let’s try this…

We start up a new thread in the philosophy forum.

We focus in on a particular set of circumstances in which our respective views of realty might be judged by others here as making one more or less uncomfortable.

The most miserable sonofabitch wins. :wink:

The contrast is truly staggering indeed… a liberating endeavour to go through, in shrugging off the old for the better-new… but there’s always at least one thing that cannot be shrugged off: that, which is dearest to the heart.

I thought I had: “Self-awareness… as it currently stands, and not the Was of the past or the Would/Could be of post-now”. A mental-cleansing, as it were…

You mean in order to sound worldly, wordy, and clever? Nah!

When your birch-pollen allergy makes you sneeze and your entire upper back hurts instantly, in turn… and there was I thinking I was getting fitter, or perhaps it’s just the fibro lol… time will tell. :neutral_face:

Watching the Huuluguns. Again.

The impenetrable idiocy of this woman evokes in me a raging lunacy so infuriating all I can do is scream at her lest I punch the bitch in the mouf. Talking about charging all the cops with murder because they didn’t stop the one cop from holding the dude down like that? That little Chinese cop dude standing beside him. I promise you that guy didn’t have a clue what was happening and sure as shit didn’t foresee anybody dying as a result. That’s the fucking troof. He might be dumb - what cop isn’t - but he ain’t no murderer. But when the victim narrative gets going on the left and them blacks folks get’ta being angry… well, sum muhfucka’s gotta pay. Don’t een care who it is long as he white and/or a cop.

vocaroo.com/2IWaCzlo3hT

Im sure Ive never seen you angry before and now you’re fucking inflamed.
Shit.
I cant blame you.

streamable.com/zgxrwh

very bona fide.

Relaxing da fuck out, a’la February’s previous vibe… comme ça.

Not so much about what I’M doing, as what my cat is doing… Hunter hunting birds.

first person shooters redefined. immersive simulated reality interface so incredibly realistic you wanna slap your uncle.

infiltrate the compound, eliminate hostile forces, collect intel, signal for extraction… but don’t run down the back steps like a dumbass into a hail of bullets. one must know how to advance properly with one’s team. remember your tactical training.

streamable.com/d0p3pb

you should get on twitch and do live streaming
just say some funny shit while playing
you’ll get rich

Bastard don’t wanna be rich.
I hate fps games, think they’re utterly retaded, but Id probably watch some of it if zoot was commenting.

If he can be as good as this guy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YY24c_97I[/youtube]

wait, what
youtu.be/D7i3yzYMPtk?t=33

Lol I do that shit all the time but for some reason the audio doesn’t get recorded. It’s a settings thing I haven’t figured out.

Alright delta farce we’re gonna hit em hard and fast. check those magazines and watch those sixes. I want squad two to load up on flash bangs and meet us at the tactical rover. Wait for the flare and then fall in on my position.

Godammit we’re taking fire! need air support! They got us pinned down! Call it in!!

Lol…

Haha find that setting dude.
We need some fun around here.

Didn’t twitch and reddit just ban Trump channels for hateful conduct?

My fake twitter acct is up to almost 25k followers. I have no idea why.

do you post good content?

I just talk a lot of shit.