What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: What are you doing?

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Watching more of The Island with Bear Grylls Men vs. Women.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:22 pm

On the pc..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Just returned from helping a friend remove a leaking water heater. He and a work buddy were soldering the new heater in place when I left. Hopefully when I call in a little while, it's up and running properly.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby esperanza1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Off to spring cleaning, lot of tidying up to do.
esperanza1

Postby esperanza1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Hi Wendy, how's the weather? It has been rainy and gray for me. With a surprise of a blanket of snow last week, that melted by afternoon.
esperanza1

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Well, it's snowing right now. Luckily it's not sticking. Where's Spring hiding?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby esperanza1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:58 pm

Yeah, it is hiding. Just around the corner. I still feel like hibernating. Every day is a new day, I miss getting outside more.
esperanza1

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:24 am

esperanza1, do you participate at the Know Thyself forum?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby esperanza1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:49 am

I have recently visited. I am new to the forums, meaning I don't participate much. I'd rather not stay there. I like this place, there have been pleanty of times I would have liked to jump in. Right now I have to focus on my health. So any participation here will probably be slow. I am trying to maintain balance.
esperanza1

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 am

The conundrum of a healthy balance, I know the struggle. When Spring graces us with her staying power and we find our enthusiasm outside, you can fill in the rest for yourself. :P
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 am

esperanza1 wrote:Yeah, it is hiding. Just around the corner. I still feel like hibernating. Every day is a new day, I miss getting outside more.

Welcome back. :)

Why are you not able to get out more, if you don't mind me asking? ..sounds a lot like me. :-k
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby esperanza1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 am

WendyDarling wrote:The conundrum of a healthy balance, I know the struggle. When Spring graces us with her staying power and we find our enthusiasm outside, you can fill in the rest for yourself. :P

Glad you understand :)

When Spring graces us with her staying power and we find our enthusiasm outside, life is calling us to go live. Though frightening it is, nature is calling. Life is buzzing in the spring.

Im thinking about gardening, I recently got an invitation to volunteer.
esperanza1

Postby esperanza1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:17 am

MagsJ wrote:
esperanza1 wrote:Yeah, it is hiding. Just around the corner. I still feel like hibernating. Every day is a new day, I miss getting outside more.

Welcome back. :)

Why are you not able to get out more, if you don't mind me asking? ..sounds a lot like me. :-k

Thank you MagsJ, you are kind, and I dont mind. I need to make time to do so, which I havent. Mostly work and home life for me. I love hearing about your adventures, and why haven't you gotten out much, if you don't mind me asking too?
esperanza1

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 am

esperanza1 wrote:Thank you MagsJ, you are kind, and I dont mind. I need to make time to do so, which I havent. Mostly work and home life for me.

So you need to get out more.. like a fine wine, or a good cheese, this year is gonna be a good year. :)

I love hearing about your adventures, and why haven't you gotten out much, if you don't mind me asking too?

I've been on very few adventures these last couple of years.. due to ill health. :|
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 am

I guess sleep evades me tonight.. a very early breakfast and Catchup TV? :-k

Lip Sync Battle US - as jokes as ever.

New: The Resident - wtf? :shock:

Coffee, pineapple, and 2 fried eggs.. making for a very early breakfast.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:55 am

What am I doing up so early too? It's not even 4 AM.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 am

WendyDarling wrote:What am I doing up so early too? It's not even 4 AM.

How are you occupying yourself, on a restless night as this?

I managed to get some sleep in between 7 and 10.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:57 am

Joker woke up too so we're finishing up the movie, The last Jedi.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Talking politics..
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:55 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Joker woke up too so we're finishing up the movie, The last Jedi.

Any good?

The new Avengers movie hits the screens here this weekend.. I hope it's good, as I really wanna go cinema soon. :P
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby esperanza1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 pm

MagsJ wrote:
esperanza1 wrote:Thank you MagsJ, you are kind, and I dont mind. I need to make time to do so, which I havent. Mostly work and home life for me.

So you need to get out more.. like a fine wine, or a good cheese, this year is gonna be a good year. :)

Tequila for me ;) I hope so, and much prosperity.

I love hearing about your adventures, and why haven't you gotten out much, if you don't mind me asking too?

I've been on very few adventures these last couple of years.. due to ill health. :|

I see you as very strong woman through all of it :)
esperanza1

Postby esperanza1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 pm

esperanza1 wrote:
MagsJ wrote:

Tequila for me ;) I hope so, and much prosperity.

I see you as very strong woman through all of it :)

I haven't learned the forum well, I'm such a newbie, feel free to laugh.
esperanza1

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 pm

MagsJ wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Joker woke up too so we're finishing up the movie, The last Jedi.

Any good?

The new Avengers movie hits the screens here this weekend.. I hope it's good, as I really wanna go cinema soon. :P

Star Wars is in the crapper. Two and a half hours of my life I can't get back.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Geeking out on the Shannara Chronicles season 2.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:16 pm

esperanza1 wrote:
esperanza1 wrote:I see you as very strong woman through all of it :)

Thanks, but not consistently always.. you just gotta.. keep going.

I haven't learned the forum well, I'm such a newbie, feel free to laugh.

Not at all.. if you need to know anything, just ask..
MagsJ
The Londonist

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat