What are you doing? (Part 1)

There are many things that are more important than calculative intelligence.

Precision of words in the precise order…why is this so difficult for me? Double damn!

Calculative intelligence is problematic.

Just found out that I may be Serbian/Croat royalty :-" …totally believable come to think of it. Rare blood and all. :evilfun: :laughing: If the stupid translator function would work properly, I’d have this sorted.

[Edit: Austro-Hungarian Aristocracy…splitting hairs or heirs :evilfun: :laughing: Baroness Wendy ]

Today has been a good day. Water under the bridge has seen itself away, back to the murk it swept in from. Tomorrow will be an even better day with clearer skies and clearer waters. :happy-sunny:

My Dad visited! Three hours is perfectly enjoyable, a nice lunch and light conversation, a quick check-up on my vehicle, some Grandpa bonding time with Cotton…aaaaaahhhhhh. Great day so far. :smiley:

Swatting the crap out of a huge tenacious fly that won’t stop bugging :evilfun: me!

This fly is triggering the angry animal in me, it may have to die soon.

[Edit: R.I.P. fly]

I’m over at the ilp chat.

We have ILP chat? :open_mouth:

Dan has started one. Carleas has not.

I’m wearing Bratwurst grease with a splash of red ketchup currently. It’s a fashion forward look. :laughing:

You put ketchup on the bratwurst? Why man?

Smears! You’re alive! Haven’t seen you on these boards lately.

I’ve been around a little.

Me and Autsider are both foodies so I’ve been talking to him about food in some of his threads.

I can’t convince him that its low brow and shows a lack of taste to cook a steak well done. He’s from some heathen culture so its gonna take some work but I think I can get him to see the light.

AutSider’s fucked up. His taste in stake proves it.

Exactly.

I bathe my meats in ketchup: fried fish, steaks, chops, burgers, dogs. Oh my, this sin, my ketchup fetish controls me. :laughing:

I don’t believe you. I won’t believe you.