What are you doing? (Part 1)

I hope so. Guess I’ll find out Tuesday.

Ordered more techno-crap. :text-woo:

Can’t live without a car mouse sporting LED headlights, no, I can’t! :evilfun:

Someone is finally entering the 21st century! #-o

To WendyD… hope it was fab :slight_smile:

An All Organic

Fresh from the farmlands of the USA

I am still, and still here, like a balancing act, without the act but a performance of endurance into the clarity of reality, words are beautiful as they hold an unshakable truth. I have a Aloe Vera plant with me and some mung beans. Like Jack I seek heights, but for now, nature’s ambiance will set me into order. You will find my cleansed spirit by the fountain in the courtyard, oh how i adore the light, an honest book pays a great compliment to appreciation of the earth. In times like these, the statues’ express more life than the living, now I must develop a keen eye as I study the invisible hand of the master paintings, traveling back into time to honor the glory and to glorify the honor…

To start it again with

Water.

:angelic-pink: Counting my blessings. :gay-rainbow:

Thank you spirits of the fallen, you are remembered.

Cotton and I paid our respects at the local cemetery for the Memorial Day weekend.

Bunch of baby killers.

This type of response does solicit my brutal honesty but I will refrain being the sweetness that I am.

I am philosophizing…I think… :-$ …a little bit here and there. Why am I interested today?

[Edit:I feel good today.]

Gushing. [-o< Thank you for today!

That’s what she said.

:puke-huge: More gushing.

See previous post.

No.

When I foe’d Turd, I did want to peek quite often (had to a few times) because I missed laughing at some of his antics, but with Magnus there’s no need.

It came, one piece of techno-crap! It works…today (but that won’t last)! Now I have to ensure I don’t get into trouble using it…a whole bunch of uh-oh’s. And my answer is no if you ask a question. :evilfun:

Quantum feminisms:
thecollegefix.com/post/32830/

This kind of stuff no longer surprises me.

Hey am finding a few minutes in a hectic and painful schedule and just trying to deal with life. How are you all?

Hi Kris, welcome back. :smiley: I’ve been having struggles too. You feeling any better?