What are you doing? (Part 1)

Chakra wrote:

Perhaps, but it is the only time I would be reminded of what the faceless bureaucrats decided for the ‘only Nineteens’.

At the very least we should remember to remember.

MP wrote

=D> Way to go from 0 to 100, I knew I could count on you! :evilfun: Pandabear, MP chooses to stay indoors on a Spring day to clean, that’s some sexy commitment to tidiness, yes? Advertising yourself again I see. :wink:

Okay, it’s time to jump back into boring waters. Let me find the thread that interests me the least and see how long I can drone on all prim and proper like without purpose. Going for a wade in cement shoes.

On second thought, that was a horrible idea. What kind of advice are you dishing out, gibbrunch?

Do what you want, Wendy girl, do what you want.

I’m just saying it can be done.

hugging gibromide until he cuts eco-friendly wind :smiley: But of course. whispering with a cheshire grin [size=50]JSS’s threads could use my definitional logic to spruce them up.[/size]

Joker and I just geeked out on the Star Trek Voyager series. :greetings-cya:

Europe’s new far right movement, and the ‘identitarians’.
youtu.be/YY5uQRQZFnA

Spreading hate is not the answer, it will only subject the subsequent generations to more violence. Why not try to change the government and the laws first, so these problems don’t come up in the first place? This is very nearsighted approach.

The Identitarians need to be a little smarter with their stunts to stir a sense of nationalism with more of the older people who already hold sway in government. The burka on the statue was good. The pig’s blood in the theater was stupid.

Just viewed the average height for women around the world. I really thought we were taller on average than 5’4". My tallest Sister is 5’11", I’m the shrimp at 5’8". I thought that in good times with proper nutrition people were supposed to be gaining height.

My intuition says 5ft 7in (170cm) to be average.

Most of the people in the world do not have proper nutrition and are not in good times. In the US it’s 5’6 ish for women.

Everytime I write new laws, other people just ignore them. It’s bullshit I tell you!

Compared to two hundred years ago, times have improved with the global trade of fruits and veggies that are available year round to which 2/3 of the world have access as well as clean water and rudimentary medical care, none of which was more readily available two centuries ago. People should be growing taller.

Oh, welcome back. :mrgreen:

Poverty is a bitch, though. Sure, they grow more bananas and green beans now. But they ship them to the wealthier countries. Also thanks yo glad to be back.

This is the rainiest Spring ever. So far, no mosquitoes. knocking on wood

Serbianlessons2.jpg

Inherited this “how to.” All of my Serbian speaking folks have passed and they spoke it in an English mix. There are some Canadian Serb relations. Where oh where are the local Serbs with whom I can practice?

I have cousins who were born and live in Sacramento. That’s where American Serbs live. Think of Divac and Stojakovic.

But you’re in Wyoming, aren’t you?

Rockets - Spurs
126 - 99

Wow

Not in Wyoming. Vuksanovichs originally, but many immigrants shortened their names back in the early 1900’s.

Basketball? Jesus man.