my 1167th post

Lately when I see my post count it makes me think of that year in history.

It makes me wonder whether to post more and modernize, or post less so that time doesn’t move so quickly.

Wow, cool post, man! I say, stay with the past: it seems way more cooler than modern times - we’re only ruining the planet at present, but if ya gotta post, ya gotta post!

Does this mean you don’t want me to post much? :frowning:

Anyway, this is now my 1168th post:

In the year 1168, “The Chinese write the first “movie script” on bamboo. The script is believed to not be inherent with a play, for imaginary events we now call “special effects” are implied.”

Where’s time moving to, you silly thinker? :-k

Well it’s my 1178th post now - it’s moved a bit quickly today.

Wuzhun Shifan, Chinese Zen Buddhist monk (d. 1249) was born in 1178 according to Wiki. Since that’s the item that jumped out at me I guess time’s moved to China? :-k

Ah, then that’s a nicely rendered example of time as an interpretation of change.
=D>

1276:

February - The court of the Southern Song Dynasty of China and hundreds of thousands of its citizens flee from Hangzhou to Fujian and then Guangdong in an effort to escape an invasion by the Mongol Empire.

A severe 23-year drought begins to affect the Grand Canyon area, eventually forcing the agriculture-dependent Anasazi culture to migrate out of the region.

1. Time is catching up to me. :confused: