He wants me to smoke

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: He wants me to smoke

Postby Impious » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:37 pm

stoned_kazak wrote:
Magsj wrote:
stoned_kazak wrote:Ice, can't you find someone a bit more normal(like a guy that gets turned on from girls pissing on him).

...how did you know what my secret fantasy was, Stoned-K #-o

:lol:

:lol: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS(movie):lol:

i dunno the words "turn on" make my mind flick to these type of scenes, you know stilletos, whipping, defecation and piss :lol: not smoking cigarettes or wearing glasses :lol:

Scat snuff is where it's at. There's no greater turn-on than watching someone choke on a piece of shit.
Let the music get you angelic just to gain that bliss. :)
Impious
Philosopher

Postby Gaiaguerrilla » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:39 pm

What do you mean, Impious? You like the fact that I paid attention to Bush's 8-year term?
Gaiaguerrilla
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Impious wrote:
stoned_kazak wrote: :lol: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS(movie):lol:

i dunno the words "turn on" make my mind flick to these type of scenes, you know stilletos, whipping, defecation and piss :lol: not smoking cigarettes or wearing glasses :lol:

Scat snuff is where it's at. There's no greater turn-on than watching someone choke on a piece of shit.

...you guys do know I was only joking, right?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby HLM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Funny, my girlfriend got tired of being ragged on by me due to her smoking so she promised she'd quit if we'd quit together. It only required that I start smoking for 3 months. Well, we both smoke now because I got to really like it. Surprisingly it worked out better since I'm not bothered by her smoking now. :)
I know it's bad for our health and we'll quit eventually but, for now, it works out fine.
If your boyfriend is OK in other ways, it may be a good thing...at least from my limited experience. Maybe this way you'll both quit together some time also.
HLM

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:08 pm

HLM wrote:Funny, my girlfriend got tired of being ragged on by me due to her smoking so she promised she'd quit if we'd quit together. It only required that I start smoking for 3 months. Well, we both smoke now because I got to really like it. Surprisingly it worked out better since I'm not bothered by her smoking now. :)
I know it's bad for our health and we'll quit eventually but, for now, it works out fine.
If your boyfriend is OK in other ways, it may be a good thing...at least from my limited experience. Maybe this way you'll both quit together some time also.

...or start vaping instead... the couple that vapes together stays together? :confusion-shrug:

:lol:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Ice wrote:He is a smoker. He loves girls that smoke. It really turns him on. He wants me to start smoking, its the only thing that really turns him on, he loves it. I dont smoke and am not into the idea so much. But l love him, what should I do?

Tell him to go suck toes.

You do only what YOU want - what calls to you. If you really love him, you'll tell him to stop smoking.
Do we jeopardize our health in the name of love?
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat