He wants me to smoke

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: He wants me to smoke

Postby Impious » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:37 pm

stoned_kazak wrote:
Magsj wrote:
stoned_kazak wrote:Ice, can't you find someone a bit more normal(like a guy that gets turned on from girls pissing on him).

...how did you know what my secret fantasy was, Stoned-K #-o

:lol:

:lol: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS(movie):lol:

i dunno the words "turn on" make my mind flick to these type of scenes, you know stilletos, whipping, defecation and piss :lol: not smoking cigarettes or wearing glasses :lol:

Scat snuff is where it's at. There's no greater turn-on than watching someone choke on a piece of shit.
Let the music get you angelic just to gain that bliss. :)
Impious
Philosopher

Postby Gaiaguerrilla » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:39 pm

What do you mean, Impious? You like the fact that I paid attention to Bush's 8-year term?
Gaiaguerrilla
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Impious wrote:
stoned_kazak wrote: :lol: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS(movie):lol:

i dunno the words "turn on" make my mind flick to these type of scenes, you know stilletos, whipping, defecation and piss :lol: not smoking cigarettes or wearing glasses :lol:

Scat snuff is where it's at. There's no greater turn-on than watching someone choke on a piece of shit.

...you guys do know I was only joking, right?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby HLM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Funny, my girlfriend got tired of being ragged on by me due to her smoking so she promised she'd quit if we'd quit together. It only required that I start smoking for 3 months. Well, we both smoke now because I got to really like it. Surprisingly it worked out better since I'm not bothered by her smoking now. :)
I know it's bad for our health and we'll quit eventually but, for now, it works out fine.
If your boyfriend is OK in other ways, it may be a good thing...at least from my limited experience. Maybe this way you'll both quit together some time also.
HLM

Postby MagsJ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:08 pm

HLM wrote:Funny, my girlfriend got tired of being ragged on by me due to her smoking so she promised she'd quit if we'd quit together. It only required that I start smoking for 3 months. Well, we both smoke now because I got to really like it. Surprisingly it worked out better since I'm not bothered by her smoking now. :)
I know it's bad for our health and we'll quit eventually but, for now, it works out fine.
If your boyfriend is OK in other ways, it may be a good thing...at least from my limited experience. Maybe this way you'll both quit together some time also.

...or start vaping instead... the couple that vapes together stays together? :confusion-shrug:

:lol:
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Ice wrote:He is a smoker. He loves girls that smoke. It really turns him on. He wants me to start smoking, its the only thing that really turns him on, he loves it. I dont smoke and am not into the idea so much. But l love him, what should I do?

Tell him to go suck toes.

You do only what YOU want - what calls to you. If you really love him, you'll tell him to stop smoking.
Do we jeopardize our health in the name of love?
“How can a bird that is born for joy
Sit in a cage and sing?”
― William Blake

“Little Fly
Thy summers play,
My thoughtless hand
Has brush'd away.

Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?

For I dance