Alcohol :D

I love beer! do you?

no.

why not? alcohol liberates me in the sense that i can excuse saying certain things that i wouldn’t be able to say if i was “sober”

miller genuine draft is one of the rare cases that i appreciate globalization, only 1.06 euros for a little bottle of tasty ber goodness

I like Champagne, fine wine, cocktails, and brandy or rum - I usually go through this whole list, on a big night out in town :smiley:

I can’t ever drink beer as I’m allergic to wheat…

bah you’re allergic to wheat? :angry: that means you can’t even eat proper bread :astonished:

i always drink beer before i start drinking else

then vodka

cocktails? it’s for the richers :stuck_out_tongue: vodka and shark is a cypriot mix that i’m now accustomed to :stuck_out_tongue:

champagne is tasty, i like it. and red wine

and jack daniels and coke, or maybe Johnny Walker’s Blue Label

and of course Zivania!

now you’re talking my language! I think beer tastes gross.

I don’t do much carbs so it works out well anyway, but bread is nice, and I have no choice but to just miss it, and pizza, and donuts, and, apple-pie, and…

Cocktails: I’m into berry daquiris at the moment :smiley:

What is ‘Zivania’?

I guess we have great taste! :wink:

…er, not that you haven’t, SK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zivania

hahaha i do have great taste :stuck_out_tongue: although i’ve only been drinking for 5 years :stuck_out_tongue:

MGD BABY!

Beer is doubtlessly THE drink. Beck’s, Heineken and draft Guinness definitely pave the way for a smooth and refreshing night.

carlsberg, stella artois, and of course baltika 9 :wink:

These days I tend to only drinking low-alcohol beer and champagne.

MGD for the win!

People who say they don’t like beer just haven’t had the good stuff. MagsJ, living in Britain, how can you not appreciate a fine cask ale? Come on, that is liquid gold.

What is good? I’m just seeing if I’ve had anything good.

My wheat/gluten allergy puts paid to entertaining any thoughts of the golden stuff, I’m afraid - I used to drink the odd Heineken, Bud, Grolsch, or Stella Artois: until the allergy took full hold of me… now it’s just champagne, wine, and cocktails :wink:

I can pretty much live with that compromise…

what about rice beer? :stuck_out_tongue: u have insomnia from too much cocktails :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I could drink rice beer, but they are too slow in British pubs to accomodate us coeliacs :unamused:

Nope, I’m just an insomniac - and you: what you doing up so late?

:stuck_out_tongue: perhaps you can try a pub that has east asian clientele :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve been idle too long, my biological hours have been changed, but i guess i’ll be forced to get back on track when the semester starts again