Did Nietzsche hide a secret?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Did Nietzsche hide a secret?

Postby Jakob » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:43 am

I read somewhere that there is a secret book Nietzsche wrote and hid about his encounter with a primitve. There is rumour that this was Zarathustra. Is this correct? I don't want to take this to the philosophers site because I'm afraid they would think fo this as ridiculous. But it is important, because this figure is supposed (so I read) to have been the inspiration for the book of Zarathustra.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby GliderPendalehaven » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:29 am

nope, he was gay for spider-man also.
GliderPendalehaven

Postby detrop » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:29 am

Come, let us look further into this matter.....

Post some links so we can examine the sources.

You're safe here at ILP.
detrop
"ist" wannabe

Postby Mr. Predictable » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:45 am

It was a cookbook about the recipes that sapped his will power. It was said that he could not pass up a cream cheese cupcake.
Mr. Predictable
Philosopher

Postby detrop » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:47 am

No but seriously, there's a "Sartre Cookbook" on the net that is hilarious.

Just type in those key words and any search engine will find it.
detrop
"ist" wannabe

Postby Mr. Predictable » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:49 am

Is it food that cuts through the horror?

It bet it is!

I'll look it up.
Mr. Predictable
Philosopher

Re: Did Nietzsche hide a secret?

Postby Jakob » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:33 pm

The search continues.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby perpetualburn » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:39 pm

Jakob wrote:I read somewhere that there is a secret book Nietzsche wrote and hid about his encounter with a primitve. There is rumour that this was Zarathustra. Is this correct? I don't want to take this to the philosophers site because I'm afraid they would think fo this as ridiculous. But it is important, because this figure is supposed (so I read) to have been the inspiration for the book of Zarathustra.

I never heard about a secret book, but Nietzsche did have an encounter with some crazy woodsman in the forest that shook him up a bit.
As a pillar of rising smoke did my angel condescend and appear, standing without reserve on the exhausted banks of infinite sorrow.

http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/f6-agora
perpetualburn

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:21 pm

Maybe Nietzsche is like da Vinci, seeing universal truths too farfetched to be released in the modern day of their timelines. For example, da Vinci wrote that THE SUN DOES NOT MOVE. So da Vinci was secretly smarter than Newton, essentially. And Nietzsche also seems to have had knowledge of the stars, like from his quote, “Whoever looks into himself as into vast space and carries galaxies in himself, also knows how irregular all galaxies are; they lead into the chaos and labyrinth of existence.”
RaptorWizard ~ The Gale Force Tyranny Cosmos viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195061
RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194124
I'm Lugia in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, the Ultimate Weapon, the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. I'm the Final Annihilator. The door to My Heart was closed in 2002, but as Eldes in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, I return from Pokemon Crystal Elite 4 as Will, Me as a kid/Jason Kidd in 1993-2002, til Fall 3rd Grade. Misdreavus came for My Soul in 2002, revealing I'm Lugia. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. I beat Gold on the Victory Road Rainbow bridge to Infinity in Mt Silver as RaptorWizard/Tyranitar/Tyronn Lue. Lugia's Virtues are My chest Diamond.
Exuberant Teleportation
Philosopher

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat