Absolute Randomness

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Absolute Randomness

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:34 am

You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Blurry » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Cannabis Cuuuuuuuup
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
Blurry
fuck

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

But I just got back and I've been there for 2 week smoking mad weed.

The a-day game will be 500k people in Tuscaloosa, 101k of which will make it into the stadium.

I'll decide this afternoon, but I"m pretty sure I'm just gonna go to the game. I can't fly back from Denver after a 2 week smoking trip and then wait 3 days and fly back. I mean....I guess I could but I just think it'd be absurd.

Plus there's a cruise out of Miami in May that 3 people I know are going on. I could just spend the money to book that and then in October some other people have booked one for Halloween in Cozumel. I dunno if I went to Denver I'd somehow lose a grand. I could just use that now to book the cruises, and go to the a-day game and yeah I dunno that's probably what I'll do.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Blurry » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Then why the hell did you ask?
"Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination. Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul. If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic. Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don't bother concealing your thievery - celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: 'It's not where you take things from - it's where you take them to.'" - Jim Jarmusch
Blurry
fuck

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Because I'm scatterbrained all the time and I'm in a constant state of deciding until something just happens.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Twilight of the Idols » Thu May 02, 2013 7:33 am

This is a cool vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKOijiatLo

Never seen this guy before but I dig the vibe.
Twilight of the Idols
Jenseits von Gut und Böse

Postby Blurry » Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Twilight of the Idols wrote:This is a cool vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKOijiatLo

Never seen this guy before but I dig the vibe.

Thanks for that, I enjoyed it.
Blurry
fuck

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu May 02, 2013 6:45 pm

I think people hate one line posts in philosophy forums because they work really hard to essentially write a paper, and in many cases with one line you can pull the plug on the whole assertion and force them to go and learn the parts they don't know. I wouldn't like it being pointed out to me that I need to do more work or that my whole position is completely based in the same thing as what I think it's opposite is.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Blurry » Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Last night my friend Dionne posted a picture on my facebook wall where someone had taken a bunch of those "Hello, my name is..." stickers and put them up on a wall, and then drew Inigo Montoya's face on them. Clever AND talented!
Attachments
InigoMontoya.jpg
HELLO! My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
InigoMontoya.jpg (48.47 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
Blurry
fuck

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 am

My French and Indian genes over-ride my Carib(bean) genes and turn me into something I know nothing about #Turmoil #Triumvirate
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:54 am

Are not all things open to interpretation, unless otherwise defined within parameters and sealed with solemn words of defiance.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:59 am

If a person wants to debate whether or not it is what it is, then you can just walk away.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:03 am

But what does walking away achieve? the merit/gain is in the exchange.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:27 am

I'll take you out like a strike in a game of skittles, and we ain't talking candy here.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:54 am

I do not know that game.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:00 am

Smears wrote:I do not know that game.

...it's ten pin bowling to you Yanks ;) you know that game?
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:15 am

A lot of great movies made about that game. The Big Lebowski, Kingpin, and at least one more I can't think of.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Blurry » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:54 am

I watched Hesher tonight.

That is all.
Blurry
fuck

Postby MagsJ » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:30 am

Shall I hide my grief for you in everyday actions, or would you want me to express how much I miss you...
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:37 am

When I was a kid I heard the expression, "he puts his pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else".

I knew at a very early age that I didn't wanna be like everyone else.

So all my life when I go to put on my pants, I sit down and put both legs in at the same time.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:20 am

Should I buy gold and bury it someplace in case the whole world collapses or something?

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby MagsJ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:19 pm

---
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:58 am

I bought the gold. But then I sold it. The price went up. It's back down. I'm gonna but it again.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Blurry » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:14 am

Shut up, Smears! :D
Blurry
fuck

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:24 am

As much as I like to please everyone, I fear that shutting up isn't one of my strong suits.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat