Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Ok everybody, no more vulgar jokes here because apparently you get your account suspended now if you make them. :lol:

Everybody here has been warned. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Ok everybody, no more vulgar jokes here because apparently you get your account suspended now if you make them. :lol:

Everybody here has been warned. 8)


Or just ask yourself, "What would Hitler have done?" :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby phoneutria » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:53 pm

bleh
phoneutria
purveyor of enchantment, advocate of pulchritude AND venomously disarming
 
Posts: 3105
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 5:37 am

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:06 am

iambiguous wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Ok everybody, no more vulgar jokes here because apparently you get your account suspended now if you make them. :lol:

Everybody here has been warned. 8)


Or just ask yourself, "What would Hitler have done?" :wink:


Hitler compared to me was a choir boy. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:23 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Ok everybody, no more vulgar jokes here because apparently you get your account suspended now if you make them. :lol:

Everybody here has been warned. 8)


Or just ask yourself, "What would Hitler have done?" :wink:


Hitler compared to me was a choir boy. 8)


Well, in that case, all anyone who comes into contact with you can do is to hope that it's all just in your head.

You know, if they are "one of them".

Of course, to me you are just another tiresome objectivist. Or playing one here.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:17 am

If you're not one of us, then you must be one of them.
Why don't we join hands to change the world into an us and only us?

Ignoramuses of the world...Unite!!!
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Mowk » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:24 pm

kumbia
Mowk
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Location: In a state of excessive consumption

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:16 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Well, in that case, all anyone who comes into contact with you can do is to hope that it's all just in your head.

You know, if they are "one of them".

Of course, to me you are just another tiresome objectivist. Or playing one here.


Dude, you're a broken record always on repeat. It's always objectivism this and that with you. :lol:
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:28 pm

If you do not offer a disclaimer, showing that you are not entirely certain, and you show any certainty about your views, you are an objectivist.
Automatic.
A Fascist, authoritarian.

The only 'correct answer', to bring about the Utopia he wants to help along, before Godot arrives, is to agree that we are all EQUALLY ignorant and so we all must make compromises to a collective well-being.

It's the either/or dualism of nihilism.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:40 pm

Aegean wrote:If you do not offer a disclaimer, showing that you are not entirely certain, and you show any certainty about your views, you are an objectivist.
Automatic.
A Fascist, authoritarian.

The only 'correct answer', to bring about the Utopia he wants to help along, before Godot arrives, is to agree that we are all EQUALLY ignorant and so we all must make compromises to a collective well-being.

It's the either/or dualism of nihilism.


Nihilism is merely useless and directionless reactionism, that is why nobody takes it seriously.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:56 pm

No, nihilism is a psychological defence, politics has managed to exploit and manipulate....as well as marketing.
Entirely linguistic and self-referential, requiring conversions and popularity to remain viable.

Nihilism is what this Transgender identity psychosis is based on.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Well, in that case, all anyone who comes into contact with you can do is to hope that it's all just in your head.

You know, if they are "one of them".

Of course, to me you are just another tiresome objectivist. Or playing one here.


Dude, you're a broken record always on repeat. It's always objectivism this and that with you. :lol:


That's because, historically, one or another rendition of it -- God or No God -- has accumulated the political power necessary to make life a living hell for one or another rendition of "one of them".

Some are just more extreme [and more obtuse] than others.

Still, sure, I occasionally pine for the days when, in being an objectivist myself, I was able to think myself into believing that those who were "one of us" embodied the one and the only true moral and political narrative.

Now, you either possess the intelligence necessary to grasp the odds of that yourself, or you will continue to be the equivalent of the shock jock here, pummeling us with your own rendition of Satyr.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:14 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Nihilism is merely useless and directionless reactionism, that is why nobody takes it seriously.


No, the moral nihilist suggests instead that in an essentially meaningless No God world, who is to say what the most rational and virtuous direction is? Given that, in his view, "I" here is largely an existential contraption rooted in dasein.

That's where the objectivists come in. Hundreds and hundreds of them down through the ages able to sustain some measure of comfort and consolation in the believing that they and only they embody the truth about the "human condition".

The part I tirelessly explain here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296

Oh, and just out of curiosity, how the fuck did this exchange end up in the "post a picture of yourself" thread? Isn't the whole point of that to allow the male philosophers here to know which female philosophers are worth pursuing...further?
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:15 pm

Aegean wrote:No, nihilism is a psychological defence, politics has managed to exploit and manipulate....as well as marketing.
Entirely linguistic and self-referential, requiring conversions and popularity to remain viable.

Nihilism is what this Transgender identity psychosis is based on.


We'll need a context of course.

I know: Yours!!
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:47 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Nihilism is merely useless and directionless reactionism, that is why nobody takes it seriously.


No, the moral nihilist suggests instead that in an essentially meaningless No God world, who is to say what the most rational and virtuous direction is? Given that, in his view, "I" here is largely an existential contraption rooted in dasein.

That's where the objectivists come in. Hundreds and hundreds of them down through the ages able to sustain some measure of comfort and consolation in the believing that they and only they embody the truth about the "human condition".

The part I tirelessly explain here: http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi ... 5&t=185296

Oh, and just out of curiosity, how the fuck did this exchange end up in the "post a picture of yourself" thread? Isn't the whole point of that to allow the male philosophers here to know which female philosophers are worth pursuing...further?


Internet whores are teases, not worth pursuing. I'm just here for the laughs. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:48 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Well, in that case, all anyone who comes into contact with you can do is to hope that it's all just in your head.

You know, if they are "one of them".

Of course, to me you are just another tiresome objectivist. Or playing one here.


Dude, you're a broken record always on repeat. It's always objectivism this and that with you. :lol:


That's because, historically, one or another rendition of it -- God or No God -- has accumulated the political power necessary to make life a living hell for one or another rendition of "one of them".

Some are just more extreme [and more obtuse] than others.

Still, sure, I occasionally pine for the days when, in being an objectivist myself, I was able to think myself into believing that those who were "one of us" embodied the one and the only true moral and political narrative.

Now, you either possess the intelligence necessary to grasp the odds of that yourself, or you will continue to be the equivalent of the shock jock here, pummeling us with your own rendition of Satyr.


*Broken record skipping.*
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:42 am

Zero_Sum wrote: I'm just here for the laughs. 8)


That explains a lot of course. You couldn't possibly be as inane as your posts would lead us to believe. :wink:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:45 am

Zero_Sum wrote:*Broken record skipping.*


Oh, yeah. This is clearly what I am able to reduce the more flagrant objectivists down to here. They'll either learn their lesson or they won't.

Let's see if he does. :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:46 am

iambiguous wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote: I'm just here for the laughs. 8)


That explains a lot of course. You couldn't possibly be as inane as your posts would lead us to believe. :wink:



Insane? I prefer to see myself as a sardonic and cynical eccentric. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:48 am

iambiguous wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:*Broken record skipping.*


Oh, yeah. This is clearly what I am able to reduce the more flagrant objectivists down to here. They'll either learn their lesson or they won't.

Let's see if he does. :lol:


I'm incapable of learning anything from people like yourself that absolutely believes in nothing.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby iambiguous » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:54 am

Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote: I'm just here for the laughs. 8)


That explains a lot of course. You couldn't possibly be as inane as your posts would lead us to believe. :wink:



Insane? I prefer to see myself as a sardonic and cynical eccentric. 8)


Who just happens to lean, as an Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire, in the general direction of postmodern fascism.

Please, Joker, say it ain't really so!!!

If nothing else, you'll win my respect. :wink:

[but we'll keep that a secret]
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 35689
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:01 am

iambiguous wrote:
Who just happens to lean, as an Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire, in the general direction of postmodern fascism.

Please, Joker, say it ain't really so!!!

If nothing else, you'll win my respect. :wink:

[but we'll keep that a secret]


I admire efficiency that preserves the well being of a nation state and cracks down on systematic corruption, so yes, I like fascism for that reason.

As a nihilist you should have no objections. 8)
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:02 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Who just happens to lean, as an Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire, in the general direction of postmodern fascism.

Please, Joker, say it ain't really so!!!

If nothing else, you'll win my respect. :wink:

[but we'll keep that a secret]


I admire efficiency that preserves the well being of a nation state and cracks down on systematic corruption, so yes, I like fascism for that reason.

As a nihilist you should have no objections. 8)

What nation state or ethnos, do you identify with?
Keep in mind all are evil nazis except American Zionism. The Judeo-Puritan symbiont.
Only that socialism and nationalism is permitted and is good. All others are fascist.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Aegean wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
iambiguous wrote:
Who just happens to lean, as an Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire, in the general direction of postmodern fascism.

Please, Joker, say it ain't really so!!!

If nothing else, you'll win my respect. :wink:

[but we'll keep that a secret]


I admire efficiency that preserves the well being of a nation state and cracks down on systematic corruption, so yes, I like fascism for that reason.

As a nihilist you should have no objections. 8)

What nation state or ethnos, do you identify with?
Keep in mind all are evil nazis except American Zionism. The Judeo-Puritan symbiont.
Only that socialism and nationalism is permitted and is good. All others are fascist.


There is nobody that wants to see the current Zionist Americanism destroyed more than me.

My ideal is a white European ethnostate within North America.
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 3291
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Aegean » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:33 pm

"Within North America"?!!!
I assume you mean within the US's current form, or under its dominion, as it has been since the Second War.
Ummm, no dude. US is no ethno-state. It is the very idea of a non-ethno, culture-of-no-culture, state, worshiping the abstraction of freedom/liberty, which, coincidentally, most of tis members can neither define nor believe in.

America is the civilization of Judeo-Christianity, just as Rome was the civilization birthed by Pagan-Hellenism. Currently it has been zombified and is a symbiont of Puritan/Judaism.
It will not survive for long. Like all empires it will decline and fragment.
Afghanistan, as the English knew, was where Empires went to die.
Russians went there before the Soviet collapse; the US is presently there and pulling out.

The Europeans of the US are like its Africans. With no connection to their heritage; mongrels with a minimal sense of identity, seeking a substitute in pop-culture, and it is increasingly becoming like Brazil, a meting pot of genetic dilution, producing nothing but dance and party music - tribal, libidinal energies raised as the pinnacle of human creativity.
See cRap.
The Europe that was the US is quickly vanishing, and with it the entire ex- British Empire.
See Australia, Canada, South Africa....
Only India survives relatively intact because of its Indo-European cast system, and its Bollywood immunity to (((Hollywood))) infestation.
Aegean
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron