Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby The Golden Turd » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Good for you. This doesn't have anything to do with me, God, or reality.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Good for you. This doesn't have anything to do with me, God, or reality.

True
We can't know about God.., just subjective.
Perhaps, perhaps not.

Have a Happy New Year.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby The Golden Turd » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:46 pm

No, I won't.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:No, I won't.

Maybe you will and maybe you won't.
Have a safe one anyway, Steve.
Talk to you next year.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby The Golden Turd » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:23 pm

No!

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby gib » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:02 am

mannikin wrote:Ha kind of like how they are today, exactly even! So this shit has been going on for awhile. Hopefully, God will rain down burning stones from the sky and turn some of the cities upside down, such as L.A, and let it be a punishment for these people, like he did with Sodom.

^ Ha! You see, Turd, they exist!

Arcturus Descending wrote:I once had a priest tell me that it was God himself who sent Hurricane Katrina to punish the people of New Orleans for their great sinfulness/immorality.

^ From the horses mouth (sorry Arc for calling you a horse :D).

mannikin wrote:feel free to compare vaginal lubricants in order to justify the act of anal sex...p.s the vagina creates it's own natural lubricant, the anus does not.

Maybe take a shit while its happening?... just suggesting :confusion-shrug:

mannikin wrote:...and no the homosexual act isn't sexual.

Yeah, that's why they involve full on erections and spewing of semen.

mannikin wrote:The objective of sex is procreation, pleasure is the incentive...

No, pleasure is both the incentive and the objective. Procreation is the function.

mannikin wrote: If she hates sex then she is retarded...

Brilliant argument! :clap:

Arcturus Descending wrote:What about the deviancy which appears in some of your paintings, mannikin? :-k

:clap: Ha! Ha! Touchee.

Arcturus Descending wrote:I don't know what "coincidentally catholic' means?

It means he wants to deny it's based on his catholicism.

So Turd, you're Catholic? Not Protestant?

Arcturus Descending wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:And I would slap the fuck out of a woman, it's a lady I never would hit

:-k

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Arcturus Descending wrote:What a wonderful justification that is. I'm kind of surprised, even though I don't know you much, that you would be capable of hitting a woman.
Well, then, among the "42" reasons, your reasons, that would be No. 1 on my list.
Was this always your way of thinking, or let's say, perhaps your father's perspective, and one learned by you, or did you just grow into it yourself?
If you feel that way about a woman, best to leave her, for both your sakes. <-- Take a lesson from Arc, Turd. That's why I separated.
It all depends on the woman, on the individual. Some who realized you wouldn't hit them might become more the woman (lady to you) and like herself more. Better for you.

Turd Ferguson wrote:No, just since I started reading posts on this site.

Turd, remember back when you were Contra-Nietzche? You said numerous times you were done with this site. And now here you are all the frickin' time.

I really, really, really wish you would have followed your own advice.

Arcturus Descending wrote:lol I suppose you do have a point there. <-- No, Arc, he doesn't! You have absolutely every right to anathema. It may not be consistent with your philosophy (not that I know that) but you definitely have a right to it. That was kind of insightful on your part. Sometimes the Turd's got brainz.
But in the case of a man slapping a woman around, or vica versa... I'm sure there are some weak men who might not want to permit that (having a woman slap him around) but wouldn't know how to stop it, that isn't consensual.
I was also basically speaking about where no one is being harmed...anything goes.

Turd Ferguson wrote:Good for you. This doesn't have anything to do with me <-- Then get the fuck out like you said you would., God, or reality.

Turd Ferguson wrote:No, I won't.

But 2017 is gonna be the year of TRUMP!!! C'mon Turd, spirits up! :D

Turd Ferguson wrote:No!

Awesome! Is that just for Arc or for everyone here?

(please commit suicide).
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle! I'm Pickle Rick!!!"
- Rick Sanchez
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:37 am

No. But I will PM you a epic poem about Salmon swimming.

Besides, site says I only average 4 posts a day. Site also says you're a crackhead, so the problem isn't on my end.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:49 am

Some fecal manners please TinyTimTurd and Gibillicious, TinyTimTurd must live a long miserable life without the love he fears.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:52 am

Yes, I do. Nailed me again Arc, your on a roll.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:57 am

TinyTimTurd, you have at least a good 60 years of "playing" everyone with the charm you ooze, wafting wurds hither-thither, an enemy to all in the end.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:58 am

As a philosopher, I'm a friend to the world.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:03 am

Your limp...

...is emotional forevermore and that's on the brightside, TimmyLassie'sdead.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:05 am

Quit calling me Tim!

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:16 am

Tinyturdtard, Tim?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:18 am

Stoooooooooooop it!

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby mannikin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:20 am

mannikin wrote:Ha kind of like how they are today, exactly even! So this shit has been going on for awhile. Hopefully, God will rain down burning stones from the sky and turn some of the cities upside down, such as L.A, and let it be a punishment for these people, like he did with Sodom.

^ Ha! You see, Turd, they exist!

Well, duhhh..Yeah you will never been getting rid of us. We will bring forth true order on this earth, expect us.

mannikin wrote:feel free to compare vaginal lubricants in order to justify the act of anal sex...p.s the vagina creates it's own natural lubricant, the anus does not.

Maybe take a shit while its happening?... just suggesting :confusion-shrug:

In some cases, where homosexuals participate in such acts, such behavior of shitting oneself during penetration does occur, just more evidence to confirm the abnormality of the act. Thanks for confirming it at the expensive of trying to appear funny.

mannikin wrote:...and no the homosexual act isn't sexual.

Yeah, that's why they involve full on erections and spewing of semen.

The context was sexual functionality, of course anybody can use the logic you two are using with deviant agendas, I can easily put my cock into a hoover and say that my erection and semen make it sexual, by that definition yes, but that not what she was saying...she and you are further implying just because it's sexual at that point makes it legitimate, a healthy sexual function..it doesn't..it's just using a method to pervert the definition of sexuality into whatever you wish...

mannikin wrote:The objective of sex is procreation, pleasure is the incentive...

No, pleasure is both the incentive and the objective. Procreation is the function.

Retard. Pleasure is the incentive not the objective, it only becomes the objective when one chooses to live a sexually dysfunctional life of hedonism, particularly with man-made technology is used to prevent the procreative objective..allowing the incentive to BECOME the objective..

mannikin wrote: If she hates sex then she is retarded...

Brilliant argument! :clap:

Being sarcastic doesn't negate the reality of what i said, if the woman hates sex then she is sexually retarded, dysfunctional..regardless of how she came to hate sex, you will find that she is retarded in one way shape or form,

Arcturus Descending wrote:What about the deviancy which appears in some of your paintings, mannikin? :-k

:clap: Ha! Ha! Touchee.

I paint what I see, not what i see in my mind, but that which is in reality hence why they are always generally portraits of others... now you can attribute it to me as some sort justification for homosexual sex, but even if i entertain what you're saying, then still..two wrongs don't make a right.. but yeah anyways, there's no need to entertain such ridiculous responses..because you're both retarded anyways..
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:23 am

Can you draw a portrait of my inner self, Manny? Of my soul?

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:34 am

:character-spamcan: <Timmyturdedhisbed's soul. Thought I'd save MP the trouble.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby gib » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:28 am

mannikin wrote:In some cases, where homosexuals participate in such acts, such behavior of shitting oneself during penetration does occur...

You would know.

mannikin wrote:I can easily put my cock into a hoover and say that my erection and semen make it sexual...

You would know.

mannikin wrote:she and you are further implying just because it's sexual at that point makes it legitimate, a healthy sexual function..it doesn't..it's just using a method to pervert the definition of sexuality into whatever you wish...

Like having sex with a cheese grater?

mannikin wrote:
gib wrote:No, pleasure is both the incentive and the objective. Procreation is the function.

Retard.

:clap: Brilliant argument!

mannikin wrote:Being sarcastic doesn't negate the reality of what i said...

No, but it sure is fun.

mannikin wrote:...if the woman hates sex then she is sexually retarded, dysfunctional..regardless of how she came to hate sex, you will find that she is retarded in one way shape or form...

You would know.

mannikin wrote:I paint what I see, not what i see in my mind, but that which is in reality hence why they are always generally portraits of others... now you can attribute it to me as some sort justification for homosexual sex, but even if i entertain what you're saying, then still..two wrongs don't make a right.. but yeah anyways, there's no need to entertain such ridiculous responses..because you're both retarded anyways..

Hear that Arc? Now we both gotta go around druelling going "d'uh" everywhere we go because, well, we're retarded.

Anyway, manni, I have total absolute respect for art--even Turd's renditions of me as a crackhead--in fact, I'm an artist myself. See? --> http://www.surrealsource.com. It's an expression of soul. The artistic drive is so amazing in my mind, so brilliant, that it manages to fool the artist himself--such that he has no idea what his own art expresses--I think Arc was onto something when she pointed out the cognitive dissonance you ought to feel when you juxtapose what you've been saying in this thread with what your own art, unbeknownst to you, expresses.

Turd Ferguson wrote:Can you draw a portrait of my inner self, Manny? Of my soul?

I can:

Did it on my Android in 1 minute.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

“Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle! I'm Pickle Rick!!!"
- Rick Sanchez
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:03 am

I don't think that pleasure motivates the act. The act itself is motivation. Pleasure and pain simply indicate the quality of relation between motivations (which there are many at any point in time.) And I think that both pleasure and pain, both indicating hyper-activity, are negatives, with neutral center, which indicates the optimal level of activity, being the only positive.
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher

Postby mannikin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:35 am

gib wrote:You would know.

You would know.

Like having sex with a cheese grater?

No, but it sure is fun.

You would know.

See, still nothing...no seriousness at all, infantile, stunted manchild.

Hear that Arc? Now we both gotta go around druelling going "d'uh" everywhere we go because, well, we're retarded.

Anyway, manni, I have total absolute respect for art--even Turd's renditions of me as a crackhead--in fact, I'm an artist myself. See? --> http://www.surrealsource.com. It's an expression of soul. The artistic drive is so amazing in my mind, so brilliant, that it manages to fool the artist himself--such that he has no idea what his own art expresses--I think Arc was onto something when she pointed out the cognitive dissonance you ought to feel when you juxtapose what you've been saying in this thread with what your own art, unbeknownst to you, expresses.

I'm just easily misunderstood. There is no cognitive dissonance, I simply paint what i see..if you think such paintings as "wife" represents a dark hidden side to me and something that I am likely to commit, then you are wrong, i don't know how many times i would have to say you're wrong for you to realize you are wrong, by then what does it matter? especially when you have already made your mind up...i've learned to let people just project themselves onto to my art..perhaps it applies to you a lot more than myself..

As far as you art, it seems quantity over quality, respectfully, you haven't progressed beyond infantile level, there may be deep meaning to some of them but the actual quality is basic. This is because you have never learned to draw/paint, possibly due to you thinking everything is relative..styles are, but light, shadows, cast shadows, sources, highlights etc are not..failure to grasp these will hold you to a level..

it's beyond me if you think this is not infantile level..

You clearly have a drive producing all those drawing, so why not just learn how to actually draw?

I'm particularly fond of the mask room

I might repaint it and show you how it's really done.

At your rate, it will take you a billion years to get to my level

Even then i can see a dozen things wrong with it..so i must repaint it, until i perfect it..you lack this..
"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby Kriswest » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:40 am

Why do people think hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans? They just flooded through idiocy and greed,, we got hit and torn apart, the eye of the storm went right over our house (which really was creepy as hell). And if that was a god sent punishment, F••k that god.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby mannikin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Everything is God sent, surely if such a being exist, then everything would be down his doing, there is no luck or random, these things don't exist.
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby mannikin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:38 pm

Even if you want to refer to something always existing such as energy, then everything would be random and luck, if the energy is "intelligent" with a "will", then the same applies, no random no luck, unless the energy is half intelligent, or developing intelligence..there may be room for random luck..
mannikin
King Of The Damned

Postby mannikin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:39 pm

unless the energies' will is to be random and lucky..
mannikin
King Of The Damned

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat