Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:Emandu is still posting pictures of himself. NIce. I'm so happy for you guys.

I was trying to show my white hairs that I earned, but apparently they didn't show in the picture
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby Artimas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:29 pm

Artimas wrote:Just have been working and chilling. Got a promotion with this job I have and work where I live since I do property management. I haven't been doing much philosophy really. Usually people always disagree just to disagree.
That's the best part of philosophy.

One of the best things I have ever read. The sudden realization after going through old posts, to agree to disagree being the best part of philosophy and understanding why. Thanks gib.

You are right gib, this is much better than war or violence. Philosophy is and always will be the solution for issues in my eyes.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Meno_ » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Right, and it re confirms the idea that the philosophy of psychology is far.more meaningful then the psychology of philosophy. As ground is considered.

Meaning: the most general principles of the psyche are where most relevance is. The rest are mere blame game tactics.

For those who consider philosophy only a defensive rationalisation.
Meno_
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat