Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Moderator: MagsJ

Re: Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Postby ElfyandCool » Tue May 16, 2017 1:38 am

Is anyone here my age? I'm 26.
ElfyandCool

Postby ElfyandCool » Mon May 22, 2017 10:02 pm

ElfyandCool

Postby Jakob » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:52 pm

GREEKS.gif
GREEKS.gif (122.34 KiB) Viewed 956 times
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:38 am

New look?

ElfyandCool wrote:Image
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby AutSider » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Jakob wrote:Image

What an uncanny resemblance

AutSider
Truth seeker

Postby gib » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:33 am

AutSider wrote:

I don't know who's worse, you or Random Factor?
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby surreptitious57 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:06 am

What is it about the Scandinavian look that appeals to you so much Wendy
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Have I commented on Scandinavian looks, I don't recall? :-? You disappear then return with this weird question out of left field?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:38 pm

gib wrote:
AutSider wrote:

I don't know who's worse, you or Random Factor?

AutSider is a shutin human who like Lyssa, certain others, and Satur tends to obsess over my images and spend its days talking about me. Its been a pattern for years.

Ive given him more attention than he can handle. He will talk about me for the rest of his life, guaranteed. KTS is only commentary on VO now.

Ill find use for some of them when the time comes. Like Aragorn and the army of the dead.

More pictures later.
Before the Light

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby gib » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 am

Fixed Cross wrote:AutSider is a shutin human who like Lyssa, certain others, and Satur tends to obsess over my images and spend its days talking about me. Its been a pattern for years.

You must have made quite an impact at KTS.

Fixed Cross wrote:Ive given him more attention than he can handle. He will talk about me for the rest of his life, guaranteed. KTS is only commentary on VO now.

You've transformed it!!!

Fixed Cross wrote:Ill find use for some of them when the time comes. Like Aragorn and the army of the dead.

Lookin' forward to it. I've chocked AutSider up to a nazi. Nothing more, nothing less.
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

It is impossible for a human being to go through life not thinking irrationally even if they think of themselves as rational
Also just as irrational decisions are not always bad then rational ones are not always good no matter what the intention
- surreptitious75

The rating of rationality can be higher and always is higher than the person trying to be rational. Rationality is less emotional than the person delivering it.
- encode_decode

Is that a demon slug in your stomach or are you just happy to see me?
- Rick Sanchez
gib
little shitheaded Buddha

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 am

screen-shot-2010-08-11-at-22-49-25.png
screen-shot-2010-08-11-at-22-49-25.png (241.2 KiB) Viewed 761 times

Serge Gainsbourg was not blessed with (conventional) good looks. So how did he manage to seduce some of the worlds most beautiful women? "He had a wonderful aura of quiet confidence around him, an odd mixture of shyness and arrogance.”

The movie of his life was great! Here is the trailer.....

https://youtu.be/uDdr-nzHQpU
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:47 am

Men who can sing and/or dance already have an entrance into the hot, chicks club.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Artimas » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Image smiling, but deep down I am miserable without my s/o... Well maybe not completely miserable, but just, really depressed that I lost her.

A "god" who deserves worship will be humble enough to reject it; A "god" who demands worship will not be worthy of it.

All smoke fades, as do all delicate mirrors shatter.

"My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials. Can you say the same?"

"Science Fiction today ~ Science Fact tomorrow"

Change is inevitable, it can only be delayed or sped up. Choose wisely.

Truth is pain, and pain is gain.

Image Image
Artimas
Emancipator of ignorance and also Chameleon upon the stars

Postby Arcturus Descending » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:46 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Men who can sing and/or dance already have an entrance into the hot, chicks club.

Yes, but can they think and feel?

Birds sing and nature dances.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:18 am

Arcturus Descending wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Men who can sing and/or dance already have an entrance into the hot, chicks club.

Of course they can think and feel. Where are you trying to go with this?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:30 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Arcturus Descending wrote:

Of course they can think and feel. Where are you trying to go with this?

Just a bit of bias on my part, Wendy. It has been my experience that there are those, not all, but many, gaining entrance into those hot, chick clubs who cannot think and feeling. ..well, except in only one direction.
SAPERE AUDE!

If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped.

What we take ourselves to be doing when we think about what is the case or how we should act is something that cannot be reconciled with a reductive naturalism, for reasons distinct from those that entail the irreducibility of consciousness. It is not merely the subjectivity of thought but its capacity to transcend subjectivity and to discover what is objectively the case that presents a problem....Thought and reasoning are correct or incorrect in virtue of something independent of the thinker's beliefs, and even independent of the community of thinkers to which he belongs.

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:45 pm

I was just stating the fact, the abilities that gain them entrance, what they do with it once in is up to that male.

I only think and feel in one direction...the right direction. :evilfun:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Arcturus Descending » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:11 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I was just stating the fact, the abilities that gain them entrance, what they do with it once in is up to that male.

I only think and feel in one direction...the right direction. :evilfun:

lol
:occasion-snowman: My wish for snow these days. Ah well, have to wait.
SAPERE AUDE!

Thomas Nagel

I learn as I write!
Arcturus Descending
Consciousness Seeker

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Here's me after a month health kick… Lost about 20 pounds, probably going to lose 40 more..

Had to quit drinking because of liver damage…
Attachments
Photo on 6-25-17 at 1.38 PM.jpg
Photo on 6-25-17 at 1.38 PM.jpg (137.24 KiB) Viewed 627 times
Ecmandu
ILP Legend

Postby mannequin01 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:53 pm

body healed quite well after getting shot, bullets must of bounced off. I'm back in full energy now, put on some percentage of fat due to being laid up, muscle maintained itself quite good. Will try to get to 10 - 12 percent body fat in the next few weeks. Im back in the game
mannequin01

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat