Introduce yourself here <-----

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby promethean75 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Not unlike the grits I'm eating right now as they cool to room temperature
promethean75
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:47 pm

Adapting? for future circumstance and necessity.. relevance.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

The Lions Anger is Noble
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Nobilis Est Ira Leonis

Postby Zero_Sum » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:44 pm

MagsJ wrote:

Adapting? for future circumstance and necessity.. relevance.

:lol:
https://voca.ro/a9EsNRd4w1M
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

“Assuming one can never leave permanent social exile and alienation keep on living only to observe the total collapse of entire societies, nations, or civilizations where afterwards in the inevitable chaos revel in its total destruction taking satisfaction within it as a casual witness. Let it all burn and come crashing down in a festival or spectacle orgy of violence.”-Myself

Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.

Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Postby Kriswest » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:43 pm

Hey folks , how are you? Sorry I have been gone so long. It has been rough and good at the same time. I sort of hid. My husband is better. The world has taken me for a ride and I hid , studying and learning or so I think and hope.
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:44 pm

Kris!
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

The Lions Anger is Noble
MagsJ

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Nobilis Est Ira Leonis

Postby Kriswest » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:50 am

MagsJ wrote:Kris!

How you doing?
I will be bitchy, cranky, sweet, happy, kind, pain in the ass all at random times from now on. I am embracing my mentalpause until further notice. Viva lack of total control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not a test,,, this is my life right now. Have a good day and please buckle up for safety reasons,, All those in high chairs, go in the back of the room.
Kriswest
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:30 pm

Kriswest wrote:
MagsJ wrote:Kris!

How you doing?

Doing ok.. glad your husband is doing well.. we hoped that would be the case, so good to hear it is.

The Lions Anger is Noble
MagsJ

Postby child_in_time » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 am

Hello everybody! Isn't it great to be alive? So much beauty in the world.
That's me -always trying to maintain a positive outlook.
child_in_time

Postby promethean75 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:13 am

Hells yeah it's great to be alive. In fact, that's the theme of our program for tonight: 5:50
promethean75
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat