Introduce yourself here <-----

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Persefonie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:Persefonie ignored my post.

Let's address her within her native tongue, that might be the trick to get her talking. 8)

איך המדען מתכנן להציל את העולם? אנשים סקרנים רוצים לדעת.


Shalom and mea culpa,

I did not mean to offend with my silence, I am still polishing off my socio-philosophical skills, its been forever since I 'forumed' and I do not partake of the poisonous bread of other social media platforms, haven't ever since I returned from the Amazon a few years ago, so you may find me lagging in certain domains.

Now...lets see.. ?איך המדען מתכנן להציל את העולם? אנשים סקרנים רוצים לדעת

why: !בעזרתך

Eπίσης Κατάγομαι από την από τη Σπάρτη με γενεαλογία πάνω των 2000 ετών. Η μητέρα μου ήταν η πρώτη που παντρεύτηκε έξω από τη φυλή μας; υπάρχει ακόμη και ένα χωριό που αποτελείται αποκλειστικά από μέλη με το επώνυμό μας - insular little fucks that they are..tehe.... Written history can place one of my direct ancestors as the Secretary to the last Byzantine Emperor Constatine in Mystras.

Let me revise that...not the heritage bit frater, but rather the בעזרתך. I value thought above all other attributes, particularly cognisant thought. I believe that the solution to our problems lay in our minds; where else to turn for inspiration other than the philosophers?

Also I find great solace amongst your numbers.

As a Spartan I have no ontological queries or questions, we are people of direct solutions and therefore spend little time contemplating the actual origins of thought and of whence this thought arouse from and how - 'I think therefore I am' is babble to me, not that I cannot grasp it, but moreso because אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה is more my kind of thing.

But thats just 'me', the 'me' how knows the power of 'you', inasmuch as I understand there is a collection of intellects that CAN shape all that will be.

Οὒτοι συνέχθειν,ἀλλά συμφιλεῖν ἔφυν, my friend and as it drove her so too it animates me.


Pax
User avatar
Persefonie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: The Underworld

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Persefonie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:03 pm

MagsJ wrote:
Persefonie wrote:Imma more into adventures if you know what I mean. Adventures that look like this https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/models/adventure/r1250gsadventure.html

That’s one beast of a bike, but would also take one beast of a person to handle it.. can you handle that beast, baby?

:lol:


Shalom and Sigh...

I rode all over Europe and Africa SOLO FYI. Rode that baby for over 15 years. Rode it to the Alps, rode it to Africa, rode it down South....Got stuck in a forest in portugal on the boarders once...I swear I prayed my way out of that one, no gps, no signal and no malessistance if you get what I mean.

Had several actually, named em Augustus, Aurora and Lykourgos. Had to give up my toys not because I wanted to, but because I was living in S London for a while and got em nicked every 6 months no matter what I did. Also have a sensitive knee after getting lost on the Alps with my board and coming close to falling off a cliff during a white out, so when I had to drop my babies a couple of times it was hell on the ole joint. Took up diving with sharks and hammerheads to make up for the loss of adrenaline after that.
Now I embroider and make cupcakes for charity.

Pax et Lux
User avatar
Persefonie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: The Underworld

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:44 pm

[MOD EDIT: Zerosum has been warned for this post -- Carleas]
Persefonie wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:Persefonie ignored my post.

Let's address her within her native tongue, that might be the trick to get her talking. 8)

איך המדען מתכנן להציל את העולם? אנשים סקרנים רוצים לדעת.


Shalom and mea culpa,

I did not mean to offend with my silence, I am still polishing off my socio-philosophical skills, its been forever since I 'forumed' and I do not partake of the poisonous bread of other social media platforms, haven't ever since I returned from the Amazon a few years ago, so you may find me lagging in certain domains.

Now...lets see.. ?איך המדען מתכנן להציל את העולם? אנשים סקרנים רוצים לדעת

why: !בעזרתך

Eπίσης Κατάγομαι από την από τη Σπάρτη με γενεαλογία πάνω των 2000 ετών. Η μητέρα μου ήταν η πρώτη που παντρεύτηκε έξω από τη φυλή μας; υπάρχει ακόμη και ένα χωριό που αποτελείται αποκλειστικά από μέλη με το επώνυμό μας - insular little fucks that they are..tehe.... Written history can place one of my direct ancestors as the Secretary to the last Byzantine Emperor Constatine in Mystras.

Let me revise that...not the heritage bit frater, but rather the בעזרתך. I value thought above all other attributes, particularly cognisant thought. I believe that the solution to our problems lay in our minds; where else to turn for inspiration other than the philosophers?

Also I find great solace amongst your numbers.

As a Spartan I have no ontological queries or questions, we are people of direct solutions and therefore spend little time contemplating the actual origins of thought and of whence this thought arouse from and how - 'I think therefore I am' is babble to me, not that I cannot grasp it, but moreso because אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה is more my kind of thing.

But thats just 'me', the 'me' how knows the power of 'you', inasmuch as I understand there is a collection of intellects that CAN shape all that will be.

Οὒτοι συνέχθειν,ἀλλά συμφιλεῖν ἔφυν, my friend and as it drove her so too it animates me.


Pax


From my perception it's the Jewish people that are part of the problem, particularly Jewish bankers, corporate heads, journalists, and academics. Being a Jew yourself allegedly of a Spartan lineage, what do you have to say about all that?
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Persefonie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Shalom

I try to study Hebrew on account of it being the closest we have to a dead language that has been revived.I find it immensely educational and extremely thought provoking.

Above all I am sapient, before race or gender or even genealogy, and I am here because you all are too.

I have no hate for any nation or people or even religion, and I was hoping that as Filoi of Sophia, you all hold wisdom sacred above all things.

I wish you all peace and light and happiness within and without.

x
User avatar
Persefonie
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:11 pm
Location: The Underworld

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:04 am

Persefonie wrote:Shalom

I try to study Hebrew on account of it being the closest we have to a dead language that has been revived.I find it immensely educational and extremely thought provoking.

Above all I am sapient, before race or gender or even genealogy, and I am here because you all are too.

I have no hate for any nation or people or even religion, and I was hoping that as Filoi of Sophia, you all hold wisdom sacred above all things.

I wish you all peace and light and happiness within and without.

x


Deflection it is then. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby MagsJ » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:58 am

Persefonie wrote:Shalom and Sigh...

Hello..

I rode all over Europe and Africa SOLO FYI. Rode that baby for over 15 years. Rode it to the Alps, rode it to Africa, rode it down South....Got stuck in a forest in portugal on the boarders once...I swear I prayed my way out of that one, no gps, no signal and no malessistance if you get what I mean.

Was this is a business or pleasure escapade, or both? It will help set the scene, you see.

Had several actually, named em Augustus, Aurora and Lykourgos. Had to give up my toys not because I wanted to, but because I was living in S London for a while and got em nicked every 6 months no matter what I did.

Well that’s London for ya, but some parts are safer/securer than others. Don’t such bikes have some sort of built-in anti-theft measures, like what Samsungs and iPhones et al, have?

Also have a sensitive knee after getting lost on the Alps with my board and coming close to falling off a cliff during a white out, so when I had to drop my babies a couple of times and it was hell on the ole joint.

(Snow)board? Where in the Alps? I love the Alps.. my favourite place to board, but looking to Mont Blanc and those sides for further boarding novelty. I’ve (unknowingly) boarded on a very-narrow cliff ridge.. petrified the shit out of me.. never again.. I’ll never put myself in that position/in the hands of (so-called) friends.

Took up diving with sharks and hammerheads to make up for the loss of adrenaline after that.

How did that go? I can’t be around sharks or lions or tigers etc. due to the most irregular cycle ever.. they’d sniff me out and have me for dinner in minutes. :lol: Don't know why I’m laughing though as that shit ain't even funny, as it’s the stuff that nightmares are made of. :|

I was recently invited to a Kenyan expedition for next year, and I couldn’t tell the invitees the real reason I couldn’t go.. apart from the fear of snakes and all other poisonous and dangerous animals, but if they insist I will blurt it out, and then there will probably be silence.

Now I embroider and make cupcakes for charity.

Ain’t nuthin wrong with dat! Charity’s good, and who doesn’t love cupcakes.. though I’m not sure where the embroidery plays a hand in raising funds? Quilts?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get that time back, and I may need it for something at some point in time. Wait! What?

--MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 18885
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:56 am

Hi Persefonie, so youve found your way to this jungle - forgive our ignorant nazihipster here, hating on his own roots to blame a stranger for the apocalypse which he welcomes, like the Christians blame the Jews for causing their religion. It is a convoluted dumbness, the lower orders of human culture are spasmodic, and the fate of our planet depends entirely on whether these spasms can be brought under control.

Certainly the magical language of Hebrew seems to have an organizing effect upon very great movements, and I don't know if it was you who said this somewhere, that the only thing left now for us is magic.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9306
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:17 am

Fixed Cross wrote:Hi Persefonie, so youve found your way to this jungle - forgive our ignorant nazihipster here, hating on his own roots to blame a stranger for the apocalypse which he welcomes, like the Christians blame the Jews for causing their religion. It is a convoluted dumbness, the lower orders of human culture are spasmodic, and the fate of our planet depends entirely on whether these spasms can be brought under control.

Certainly the magical language of Hebrew seems to have an organizing effect upon very great movements, and I don't know if it was you who said this somewhere, that the only thing left now for us is magic.


:lol:

Brought under control you say? You should make a thread on that as it would simply be amazing and delightful. I'll even chime in Fixed. We can have a nice civil debate you and I.

Hipster? Not even close. Disenfranchised angry white American underclass more truthful in describing me.

Let's not go into outlandish exaggerations Fixy.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:59 pm

Maybe you will find out what "disenfranchisement" truly means. But it is not likely. You are more likely to continue being a spoiled brat.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9306
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby promethean75 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Maybe you will find out what "disenfranchisement" truly means. But it is not likely. You are more likely to continue being a spoiled brat.


suppose for the sake of argument we stipulated that zero sum was, indeed, a bona fide loser. that he was lazy, that he made no effort to learn marketable skills, that he maintained an unhealthy diet and as a result, suffered health problems. does this mean that he isn't warranted in objecting to western capitalism on purely rational grounds? that is to ask, despite the fact that due to what choices he has made in life - and experienced 'ground-zero' of the lower class struggle because of it - must he have not been a loser, first, to have the privilege of objecting?

now i, for one, would never call the dude a 'spoiled brat', because i wouldn't know enough about his life to have an informed opinion about such matters. but neither would i need to know enough about his life to permit him to have his objections, because they stand on their own merits... irrespective of whether or not he, as an individual, is a loser by his own making.

and i like to point this little gem out too. everyone, excepting a full blown retard, is capable of being a productive asset to society in some way, provided they are developed properly. but in the case of them not be developed, who and what exactly is to blame? more to the point; how does a system which doesn't interfere with such character development, have the audacity to complain about an underdeveloped character when one happens? and even more to the point; how does the system have the nerve to complain when that underdeveloped character disregards that system's laws and rules and becomes criminal, dissident and/or subversive merely to survive?

"capitalist society deserves its crime" - lenin

moral of the story: either the state involves itself in the development of its citizens completely, or it forfeits its right to call 'ethical foul!' when a citizen becomes subversive.

this is a matter of both strength and competence of the state, which hitherto has been only a comical caricature of such.

there is no 'state' in any real sense in western capitalistic societies. two states, rather; bourgeois and proletarian, and they are in direct opposition. there are 'laws', of course, but these exist only coercively and are forced on to those who do not benefit from its property laws in the same way the capitalist does, when the lower classes' become subversive as a consequence of lacking access to property (housing, healthcare, training, job security, etc.). all these structures of the state proceed from property laws.

any conservative right-winger today who so much as opens his mouth even half way to complain about the state of the lower classes, in this country, is the very embodiment of the deepest contradiction ever produced at the very heart of the philosophy of the civil contract. what you see today is not a 'state', much less an equal obligation of all citizens to follow the law.

(i gotchu, zero sum. imma hold it down for you, son. just stand back and let me work)
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Aegean » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:30 pm

Why are my posts blocked?
Aegean
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Aegean wrote:Why are my posts blocked?


They're not, I replying to one right now. 8)
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:33 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:Maybe you will find out what "disenfranchisement" truly means. But it is not likely. You are more likely to continue being a spoiled brat.


:lol: Typical Fixed Cross.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:37 pm

promethean75 wrote:
Maybe you will find out what "disenfranchisement" truly means. But it is not likely. You are more likely to continue being a spoiled brat.


suppose for the sake of argument we stipulated that zero sum was, indeed, a bona fide loser. that he was lazy, that he made no effort to learn marketable skills, that he maintained an unhealthy diet and as a result, suffered health problems. does this mean that he isn't warranted in objecting to western capitalism on purely rational grounds? that is to ask, despite the fact that due to what choices he has made in life - and experienced 'ground-zero' of the lower class struggle because of it - must he have not been a loser, first, to have the privilege of objecting?

now i, for one, would never call the dude a 'spoiled brat', because i wouldn't know enough about his life to have an informed opinion about such matters. but neither would i need to know enough about his life to permit him to have his objections, because they stand on their own merits... irrespective of whether or not he, as an individual, is a loser by his own making.

and i like to point this little gem out too. everyone, excepting a full blown retard, is capable of being a productive asset to society in some way, provided they are developed properly. but in the case of them not be developed, who and what exactly is to blame? more to the point; how does a system which doesn't interfere with such character development, have the audacity to complain about an underdeveloped character when one happens? and even more to the point; how does the system have the nerve to complain when that underdeveloped character disregards that system's laws and rules and becomes criminal, dissident and/or subversive merely to survive?

"capitalist society deserves its crime" - lenin

moral of the story: either the state involves itself in the development of its citizens completely, or it forfeits its right to call 'ethical foul!' when a citizen becomes subversive.

this is a matter of both strength and competence of the state, which hitherto has been only a comical caricature of such.

there is no 'state' in any real sense in western capitalistic societies. two states, rather; bourgeois and proletarian, and they are in direct opposition. there are 'laws', of course, but these exist only coercively and are forced on to those who do not benefit from its property laws in the same way the capitalist does, when the lower classes' become subversive as a consequence of lacking access to property (housing, healthcare, training, job security, etc.). all these structures of the state proceed from property laws.

any conservative right-winger today who so much as opens his mouth even half way to complain about the state of the lower classes, in this country, is the very embodiment of the deepest contradiction ever produced at the very heart of the philosophy of the civil contract. what you see today is not a 'state', much less an equal obligation of all citizens to follow the law.

(i gotchu, zero sum. imma hold it down for you, son. just stand back and let me work)


https://voca.ro/a2qgiPlM0xU
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Aegean » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:52 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Aegean wrote:Why are my posts blocked?


They're not, I replying to one right now. 8)
Are you?
Aegean
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:55 pm

Aegean wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Aegean wrote:Why are my posts blocked?


They're not, I replying to one right now. 8)
Are you?


*Looks around* Yeah, seems like I am. Speak your mind Satyr.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Aegean » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:58 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:*Looks around* Yeah, seems like I am. Speak your mind Satyr.
What?
Aegean
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:59 pm

Aegean wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:*Looks around* Yeah, seems like I am. Speak your mind Satyr.
What?

Are you intentionally trying to act obtuse? There's no reason for that, speak plainly.
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Aegean » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:
Aegean wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:*Looks around* Yeah, seems like I am. Speak your mind Satyr.
What?

Are you intentionally trying to act obtuse? There's no reason for that, speak plainly.
My only intent is to seek truth.
The rest is your doing.

In the coming end, will you rise to the top?
Aegean
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:26 pm

Aegean wrote:My only intent is to seek truth.
The rest is your doing.

In the coming end, will you rise to the top?


I'm ruthlessly ambitious and will fight tooth or nail to get what I want, does this answer your question succinctly?
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:11 pm

https://vocaroo.com/a2qgiPlM0xU

This is awesome. Good to hear your voice.

However, you have the ultimate spoiled brat cadence.
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3483
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:16 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:https://vocaroo.com/a2qgiPlM0xU

This is awesome. Good to hear your voice.

However, you have the ultimate spoiled brat cadence.


https://voca.ro/2qlTVY6s1II
"I'm sorry, but the lifestyle you've ordered that you've grown accustomed to is completely out of stock. Have a nice day! "-$$$

Image
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Evil Neo-Nazi Extraordinaire.
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: U.S.S.A- Newly lead Bolshevik Soviet block. Also known as Weimar America.

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:24 am

Hahahahaha
User avatar
Pedro I Rengel
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3483
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Re: Introduce yourself here <-----

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Zero Sum sounds even more posh than in 2013 or so when he asked me for favours with videos.
Americans in general can simply have no idea what poverty or hardship means. It hasn't existed there yet except for slaves and prisoners, which is why the migration streams will keep coming from rich and poor countries.
But this imaginative boy kind of makes me want it to be revealed to him.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Image
BTL
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 9306
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: the black ships

Re: Introduce yourself here

Postby Aegean » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:56 am

I'm here for the tryouts. I heard global recruiters come here to find raw talent for their transnational conglomerates and their military chiefs of staff.

I'm hoping to be recruited by team China. I want to work in their think tanks, shaping future geopolitics.
I also like oriental women, and Chinese food.
They are young looking. Nasty. Demure and passive. Feels like fornicating....ahem, fucking prepubescent females. I've been told.
I'm a virgin, myself. Waiting for the right one.
I'm thinking that if I get recruited the status alone will help me get laid.
Aegean
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users