Second-Toes

Just wondering what anybody thinks/knows about this. My second toe is much longer than my big toe, and I’ve only known a handfull of people that are like this. I’ve heard it coincides with intelligence and dominance in a relationship. I looked it up on the internet, looking for evolutionary reasons for a longer second or third toe, but found none. Anyone with any thoughts?

That’s odd. My 2nd toe is the same, if not slightly longer than my big toe.

I take it everyone here has a smaller second-toe, and don’t wanna admit it? :laughing: :wink:

Also, along the lines of “birds of a feather”, my longest runnning relationship is with a girl who’s third toe is even longer than her first …

my second toe is shorter than my big toe. it doesn’t really have anything to do with intelligence and dominance, it just has to do with who your parents are. i think that got it start as a folk tale cause i remember hearing that… :unamused:

How could the legnth of your toe possibly affect your personality (eg. Your brain). I hardly think these two components of your DNA would be related :confused:

The second toe being longer than the first is a disorder called Morton’s Toe.

Far from superior, I’d say.

foot.com/info/cond_mortons_toe.jsp