EVIDENCE OF LIFE AFTER DEATH !?

Post deleted.

There was a link to a site here. It was terrible. Now there’s not.

-Matt

Someone please get rid of this useless advertisment, it got my hopes up. :blush:

Ditto.

Try this for your daily fix of afterlife evidence:

victorzammit.com/

DALE

Read Dr David Lund’s book Death & Consciousness. He is a professor of Philosophy at Bemidji State University in Northern Minnesota, the book gives startling evidence for life after death and is very well written.

I’d like to think that if irreputable proof of life after death were discovered all of humanity would be in uproar, with even every television channel, at least periodically, making the grand announcement, and that the news wouldn’t be broken to me by these means. Needless to say, my expectations weren’t really expectations at all but rather unexpectations confirmed.

It is all well announcing it, but who would listen? What would it take for people to seriously accept it as a “truth”… the president/prime minister doing an announcement on TV? The thing is… the evidence is there. The news papers could make it front page news if they wanted to but people just don’t really want to know! People CHOOSE to ignore any evidence of life after death. Why? Because it would make them look at the way they are living their lives and THINK. It would interfere with their comfortable mindless sleep. It would force them out of their little comfort zones. Why bother thinking about the purpose of your life when it is so much more entertaining to sit and play on your playstation? People don’t want to know.

Also… can you imagine the problems it would cause the different religions around the world if it didn’t fit into their world view? Like you said, there would be uproar, probably wars, the scientists & the evidence behind the discoveries would be discredited - it always is. Actually just the same as how things are now! :wink:

In time it will be accepted… but it’s got to be filtered in slowly over many years. Just like the truth about Aliens! haha. People say “why don’t they just land on the White house lawn?” but it’s simply not a wise thing to do - for them or for us. I personally accept the continuation of consciousness - many people do…yet I never needed any grand “news announcement”, I just opened my eyes to the evidence that is already there. Eventually it will be accepted as common knowledge. Roll on those days!

DALE