Does this make sense?

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

I do not want my life to end, yet I desire death. If life is a concatenation of actions for others, then the former statement is not paradoxical, for death is an action. This action will inculcate a final image upon the minds of others. It is the end of the kinesis of being-for-others, exalting the self with final predicates. Action imputes predicates to self for others.

not to me.

How do you know you die or what death is if you have never died befor?

No it does not make sense, for why do you desire death? That is very strange.

I feel like when i die many of my questions will be answered so, death will be a very interesting chapter in life.

But you willing to bet your life - exchange it for death - on just your feelings???

I’ve had similar thoughts. But mostly when I was high off some good weed, but nonetheless the same thought process. And this is what I concluded while meditating one day.

Yes, death might hold the answers, but that isn’t a guarantee. To me, death is something that I’m so curious about that I am impatient in trying to find out how cool it is going to be. Since I’m definitly going to hell if it exists, I want to see how bad it is going to be. Or if I should have been a Jew all along.

But seriously, the way I look at it is that death is coming regardless of what I do. No need for suicide, I joined the Marines. It’ll come, especcially with Bush being my boss. So why not try to make life as awesome as can be. You never know, this could all be some big video game we are all playing on some space ship ( ala The Thirteeth Floor ) and the winner is the one who makes the most positive change to their families. I don’t know.

Smooth, my friend, I’ve noticed in many of your posts you seem convinced you’re going to hell. If you are(and I don’t think you are, lol), then I’ll be right there with ya :slight_smile:

cool. at least I know I’ll have a friend or two!

nice Avatar by the way!

cool. at least I know I’ll have a friend or two!

nice Avatar by the way!