A Dog

A dog
Dogs bark and take some pictures of their prongs. Extremist and racisms are two disparities on our world. Some leaders dispute the spirits of nations to some ideas of racisms that are dog s barks. Who are the cowards of national racisms on people s butchers? Some dictators have very sensitive cochlea to the blusters of justices and freedom from below.
He fears the truth to attest and to be disclosed from all underneath. Of course we are human creatures who need all others to look up to our faces and adore us like some nude crafts. However many bosses do not have the right hearts to be a broken armed Venus but to tear off people s happiness like arm of June of Arc.
To keep the appearance of some countries then the dogs have to barks with the pictures of prongs. Hunt dogs or hounds with class and one status are castes in our puranas like flowers in purdahs. When we are thirsty we need not only prunes because we hate those cruel gardeners drive us away from plums.
We know that there are few paradises above our wistful countries but we all hate dictators. It is the paradox of the cowardice of some national racisms or people s butchers. You address to some body with the title of Mr. hegemonisms but you are now seeking for the title of bloody hegumen.
The guns hid under your robes are out of date then you count your days. You are lack of moral supports of the prigs therefore you order your puppet government or followers to fool with all democrats. May be some of them are nice generals with three strokes.
What I deserve is one title if and only if it is possible. The invaders of bird s nets by anis and cooers are non sense now. The tragedies which happen as frequently as taking holy communions before shrines are booms from martyrs. All human are plants and herbs then our partitions are leafs of some pinnates for our every green plants that grow on earth paradises.
A country with many races and many genes may not be hegemony but only for extreme racisms like Adolf Hitlers. They are the most fierce hunt dogs. Now the defiant foxes are also showing their sharp teeth. Arouse the affections of everyone and Chinese people between two countries can have intermarry, business, moneys, girls and men for interchange. All kind of intimacies can build except bully to other country.
To dampen enthusiasms to the independence of some émigré peoples is like the floods to beautiful gardens by currents. All unique jades are not unique country but the happiness of the world. Some scientists believe all peoples inhabit in the same places for many years ago. So our antimony is for the Chinese people to unit but govern the whole earth. The conflicts between dogs and foxes are now reappear for foxes and hares
By cheung shun sang=cauchy3=Laplace181

Hello and Welcome to the forum Cauchy3. I have moved this to mundane babble. Please feel free to contact with me with a pm.

what are you talking about? I really tried to understand the metaphor between dogs and racism, but just couldn’t. Want to clarify a little more?

Do animals have specific personalities in China? I understand your sympathies with the dispossessed, the refugees, the people who have nowhere to go and nowhere to take them in. I’m not sure that all struggle ceases when class struggle does as Marx does, though.

Some toy dogs are lovely