ILovePhilosophy.com MERCHANDISE!!!!

Yes, it’s what we’ve all been waiting for these past few years. A chance to proclaim your love for philosophy and be fashionable. ILovePhilosophy is proud to present it’s own range of designer clothing inspired by members of the boards. The online shop can be seen at:

http://www.cafeshops.com/philosophy

Each item sold will contribute around $3 or $4 dollars to ILovePhilosophy.com. This will go directly into running the site, we are a not-for-profit organisation. We hope you will enjoy wearing them as much as we did making them. Thanks to all of you for sending in your favourite quotations and congratulations to those whose quotations were chosen.

If anyone has any ideas for new designs please feel free to suggest it in the Help & Suggestions forum. We are always happy to add more designs to the shop. If you have any questions/comments/queries about the merchandise please e-mail staff@ilovephilosophy.com.

See also the Announcement forums:
http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=139506

Happy Shopping!

ILP.com Team

Wow!
I didn’t know my 'What’s your take?" has had such an effect…

I thought the t-shirt would have…a little more…sayings and quotes…and with our actual nicknames to them so we can feel proud to be a part of ILP. In my case I would be fine with either ‘Magius’ or ‘Gadfly of ILP’.

Although I am flattered that my quote was used, I don’t think it properly represents what our community stands for…I’m also not sure what it has to do with philosophy other than the fact that we ask questions. My point is, I don’t think people will respond well to seeing someone wearing a t-shirt or a hat with “What’s your take?” and become interested.

Then again, maybe I just don’t know what I’m talking about. I would love to hear what everyone else thinks…or to put it the usual way…

What’s your take?

I think the PY one is kinda odd, and the sushi one misrepresents the type of discussion we have…but maybe I’m missing the inside joke.

I would wear the “what’s your take” one, though.

I’m new to this site and I hope to enjoy it, even though I, personally, am not a good philosopher (may be even not a philosopher) but I tend to enjoy reading philosophy and throwing some cents of ideas here and there, so…HI EVERYBODY!!

Hi Joey Glenn,
welcome to the board. I think you will enjoy it just fine if you like reading, and as long as you don’t mind being questioned or asked to elaborate on views you post here. As seekers of truth we must research and investigate, many of the view points expressed on ILP have much research behind them - it often helps to mention where you got this or that information - but we are also pretty good at simply accepting your opinion and taking things from there and seeing how they develop. In reference to any of my posts, you are always welcome to throw your two cents in…sooner or later I will get rich. :wink:

To everyone:
Has anyone bought any ILP merchandise yet?

What’s your take?

Welcome to the forum Joey Glen. Warm your hands by the fire, here’s a stick, i think HVD’s still got some marshmallows…