hello everyone

Some time ago I was in a coffee when a very beautiful woman showed up, and I directly had the urge to have sex with her. She pulled a chair in the table next to me and there she had a seat. Five minutes later she asked me for a lighter. We started talking then, we kept talking for 20 minutes and then I had to leave. She gave me her mobile number and asked me to call her later. On my way back home I was thinking how nice and innocent she really seemed to me to the extent that when I reached my place, I forgot all about the sex.

Three days later I called her and we set a date for the next day. The next day as we were sitting in a pub she asked me if I have a girlfriend, I said no, she then told me about this guy she loves who doesn’t love her back. Befor going into details she suddenly started kissing and touching me, she asked me “Don’t you feel horny?” I did not answer her, because I did not want to hurt her by saying “no”, pretty much of ironic, eh?

I was hurt, I wanted to stand up and leave, but something inside of me wanted me to stay and appear as if I am enjoying my time with her. Luckily few minutes later her mother called, and she had to leave.

That night I came up with two possibilities:
1-She found me attractive and all she is looking for is to get laid.
2-I have something common to the one she loves, and she wanted to make herself believe it’s him who she is actually kissing.

Although both of the possibilities pissed me up, I still wanted to see her, because I felt she needs help.

Two days later we met again, I told her of how I felt since the moment I first saw her till the moment her mother called. Of course I did not mention the two possibilities I came up with. I told her that I wanted to get to know her and how I was shocked of her going too fast. She told me that all she is looking for is a sex relation and that’s what she was thinking of when she gave me her mobile number.

Despite the fact that we both were pissed after that little talk, non of us left, we just silently continued having our drink. Almost an hour later, I told her that I need to go out get fresh air and have coffee in another place, just for being nice I asked her if she wants to join me, to my surprise she said yes. We spent that night together kidding and laughing at jokes that aren’t even funny.

In the date that followed, she admited to me that she’s had sex with 97 different guys, and that she became a slave to that desire.

I like this girl alot, I am having very hard time not to have sex with her, not because I need the sex, but because -although I explained to her why it is bad to be enslaved to such a habit and she agreed not also that it is bad but also to get rid of it and try to find the beauty of two persons getting to know each other befor reaching the sex part- she is always pushing it, not because she doesnt agree with me anymore, she just can’t help it…;(

I could have sex with her, but I don’t think it’s a moral thing to do, I know this woman needs help. Do you think I am doing the right thing? Do you have any suggestions?

i remember someone posting once with a similar problem …

… and i gave them the same advice. for the love of god, have sex with her!!! the world would be a better place if more people made love with out making it complicated.

I’m moving this topic to mundane babble where it belongs and will be more accessible to those with similiar interests.

whatever,
I think it is a no win situation. You don’t have sex with her and you have to fight your urges as well as her coming on to you. You do have sex with her and you know you will become attached hard-core - while she will then have her way with you and likely drop you or use you some more until she is bored with you. This is ofcourse the pessimistic outlook.

There is always the possibility that the two of you will hit it off. She will realize that she has had the steak under her nose this whole time while dreaming about a burger who doesn’t want her (I apologize for the food analogy - I’m hungry).

Both of those aside, here is what I think: if you do have sex with her I think you will both become attached. Time will pass on and you will mend her broken wing. We all know what a bird does the minute their wing is mended…
Furthermore, from personal experience as well as from hearing hundreds of stories about this topic, I can say to you that no matter how good or perfect you are for each other, no matter how much happiness the two of you have - there is something about fulfilling one’s wants, and a women never forgets a man whom she wanted but couldn’t have. It eats away at them, and when the situation comes up (there is a chance it never will) of their meeting somewhere and if there is a moment of opportunity, she will be unable to turn away. If your lucky, she will cheat on you with him once and then come professing her sin to you and begging forgiveness…because it will be at that moment of cheating, that she will realize she has had the best thing with you and will be able to freely admit it now that her want has been fulfilled.

What’s your take?

The moralistic approach here seems to me to be that of reconditioning. That is her condition as it stands is that men have sex with her reciprocally satifying boths needs. In doing so the vunerable party (that being the women here) have come to believe thats the solution to a bad situation, the situation of being in a relationship that lacks the TLC needed by her. Here you must consider whether you want to get involved and try to recify the damage already done by the countless men whom just given her enough TLC to get by till the next guy comes along. If you do not want to get involved with this women then I suggest you start an educational curve with her by exolaining that what she wants will only suffice momentarily. On the other hand if you really like this women then you need to in many ways commit early on, that is is you chose to sleep with her its on the basis that you’d like to see her again to develop a regular gratuitious relationship. Sounds to me that the word relationship holds no sway for her as her experience of them has been none forfilling to evade this you must first base an established agreement to continue the sexual need in her. Which, from what it sounds like to m e is what she desires. Her fear of developing a relationship as predisposed by the many has created this quick fix situation. I understand that this may be a heavy burden to undertake but in my experience that which is difficult has plenty rewards. If you chose that it is to much to undertake then I would advise you not to do as many have before and not get involved sexually. There may be many who will and there may be some who have not, what you must think of here is yourself and you feelings about the situation after an event such as sleeping with her. Seems to me you are a thoughtful and considerate person else you’d not be speaking as you do, I would advice to develop a platonic relationship if you can if not then a sexual one of commitment.
Nice to know theres people like you either way but if the shoe was on the other foot this is probably what I would do.

I’m moving to Canada! :smiley:

“I’m moving to Canada!”

Shotgun.

Here’s my half of the gas money…