Slightly annoying...

… okay, when I signed on today I noticed that a guest had posted his(or her) 2 cents on several threads. Not that what they wrote was particularly insightful or even too deep, it’s just that I feel if you’re going to be posting on more than say 2 threads, or are going ot be participating activly in discussions, you should sign in (or sign up if you don’t have an account).

I’m not annoyed that there’s someone (possibly someone new) adding to our threads, it’s jsut I find it rather annoying when I see 6 threads with “last post” all by a guest. It jsut seems that lately the number of postings by guests has gone up more than it used to be. It might just be we have a lot more people randomly visiting the site and wanting to add in something; however, my hunch is that this is the same person over and over again (at least the majority of the time) who is too lazy to sign up. It only take the greater part of 2 minutes, c’mon.

I’m not talking about our new member who’s member name is in fact ‘guest’. I’m talking about a guest, guest. I’d like to mention that I personally found a lot of their additions didn’t advance the discussion any, but then again, they weren’t spam posts either.

So my point is just this: If you’re planning on posting regularly make an account! And if you already have one then sign in with it!