Please checkout my new Philosophy blog

Not sure where to post this, but this board appears to be an anything goes place, so here goes: Please checkout my new Philosophy blog http://jblog4u.blogspot.com and let me know what you think. I’m looking for any helpful suggestions or constructive criticism. It covers all subjects, but the main topic is philosophy. This is just a start, it’s pretty raw and unpolished. If anyone knows a free and easy was to make it an rss feed, I’d appreciate the help. I use blog this, google toolbar 2.0, w.bloggar and powerblog to update it. Eventually I want to start a website that is useful to philosophers doing research or looking for resources.

If you’re interested in starting your own, it’s very easy at blogger.com. A collaborative blog that many people contribute to has a greater chance of being read than single contributor blogs. So if you’d like to contribute to a philosophy blog just email me and we can work something out. If you want to call me, that would be great, but I need to know enough about you before I give out my phone number. I share the phone with several people.

Thanks, Jay

Thanks Jay.

I checked it out although I did not read through it thoroughly; however, I must thank you for reminding of the + scroll technique. I had completely forgot about it but it is the greatest thing for message boards. and the National Do Not Call list is the greatest idea I have ever heard of. I was just talking to someone the other day about how cool it would be if they did that. Now I am signed up! Yay!