Warning: Not for the faint of heart

globalapathy.com/news_commen … ?NewsID=84

I’m not entirely sure what to make of this…

• ben

Well I don’t know about you, but I came.

EDIT: the comments are even funnier, my fave is this gem:

It’s a lol-ercoaster alright.

I think the poster said it best at the end…

Ben, you got too much time on your hands if your finding these kinds of sites.

What’s your take?

I reposted this at the somethingawful.com forums. My favourite reply so far has been

"I’ve seen all the sick shit there is to see on the Internet. I giggle maniacally at the Goatse man. I’ve masturbated to Tubgirl. Even harrlequin fetuses don’t phase me too much. Thus, when I discovered the link was nothing but text, I sunk down in my chair to enjoy a nice, mild dose of fucked-upness.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to feel. Disgust? Confusion? Fear? Mere words cannot do justice to what this unholy abomination made me feel. This is, without a doubt, the WORST THING EVER. This and that fucked up series with that girl with the cow’s head are the only two things on the 'Net that I truly regret having seen.

Now, I’m off to cleanse my mind with wholesomeness and fire.

P.S. Fuck you for posting this."

I haven’t looked, nor do I plan to. I would imagine that the image is so revolting that Ben posted it in order to develop some sort of closure for himself.

There’s no pic, just an interview with a eunuch. A GRAPHIC interview with a eunuch.

So you’re telling me its purely the transcript of an interview with a eunich? Hmm… Perhaps this is a cunning maneuver designed so that I unwittingly view the most atrocious picture I will ever lay eyes upon. HVD, you scoundrel :wink:

There is NO picture. Just text.

LoL and I thought you had it bad Ben :evilfun: