A political joke...

An American, a Frenchman and an Israeli survived an airplane crash and landed on an island inhabited by cannibals. They were taken by the cannibals and brought to the chief of the tribe. And he addressed them with a speech.

“We are going to eat you, but before this, in accordance with our ancient rule, we are ready to fulfill your last wish.”

The first one to say his last wish was the American, he said:

“OK, guys! I want fried turkey, apple pie and a bottle of whiskey.”

He was given the food and after the meal the cannibals took him and placed him into a giant kettle that had been prepared to cook the three men.

The second one was the Frenchman. He asked:

“Bring me fresh oysters, a bottle of champagne and some chocolate.”

He also was given the food he requested and after the meal the cannibals took him and placed him into the kettle with the American.

The last one was the Israeli. When the chief of the tribe asked him for his last request, the captive asked”

“Please, kick me with your foot as hard as you can.”

The chief was surprised. He told the captive:

“Hey, you! Don’t you understand that it’s your last wish?”

The Israeli replied:

“Never mind. Go ahead! Kick me!”

And the chief kicked the Israeli with all his force so that the captive flew a few meters and landed in the nearby bushes. There he took out an Uzi hidden on his body and shot dead all the cannibals around him.

The American and Frenchman jumped out of the kettle and began to kiss the Israeli expressing their gratitude for the rescue. But then they asked him with reproach.

“Why didn’t you kill them all earlier, right after we were taken by them? We were so scared! We experienced terrible anxiety sitting in the kettle…”

The Israeli smiled in response and answered:

“I know you guys! If I did it right away you would blame me for lack of restraint and excessive use of power. To truly understand, you needed to be sitting in the kettle!”

enjoy :wink:

Just as well there was no Irishman there, as he would think that the Israeli would only have needed to kill one of the cannibals and then threaten the rest with likewise if they didn’t free the American and French man. As to him it looked like this Israeli believes in the genocide of a whole people just to save three. :evilfun: