You want to know the WHOLE TRUTH?

Ever wondered what the point of it all was? Wanted to know the reason we are here? You might be interested in this then. Today I noticed on my Co-op’s (a supermarket chain in Britain) plastic carrier bags the proclamation:

“Our packaging tells you the WHOLE TRUTH”

Now I don’t know if that means you have to buy at least one of every item before you get the whole picture (you can just imagine running round all their stores, “Do you have a can of Co-op haddock flavoured catfood, I can’t find it anywhere and I have to know if its thou shalt not kill or thou shall!”. I’ll check next time I’m instore :wink:.

I wonder if I can sue them for getting my hopes up that there’s a point to all this? I’m sure I could if I lived in America, hehe. j/k!!!

So what was the Truth, Matt? Stir before serving?

At least “stir before serving” has some useful application, unlike many of the philosophies upon which our society is founded…

Store in a cool, dry place.

The Co-op has spoken.

I searched my whole life for such a truly excellent excerpt of perfect knowledge. My life is now complete!

Life: may contain traces of nuts.

is it a thought or a fact? :slight_smile:

lol, has anyone every noticed how the biggest cranks in Britain, have a tendency to be employed by the co-op?