uh, from Where is this Shakespeare Quote from??

I thought I might ask, cause I’ve bin looking everywhere and can’t find out. I’m writing a story for school, and I sorta need to find out :smiley:

“You are my shadow
You bring the pain
You are the pleasure
Pulsing through my veins
Blood to blood
Life to life
My breath is you
The taste of night.”

I think I looked through all of his Tragedies and poems already. Hmm, I wonder if it even is a quote from him. I searched for the whole thing in google, but just found websites about vampires that quoted him but didn’t say where it was from. I don’t think he wrote about vampires. Well, got any ideas?? :confused:

and thanks :smiley:

Try asking at quoteland.com, they seem to have quite a lot of people there who know obscure quotes and stuff. Check out their forum.

thank you!! so much! :smiley: me will look.

Did it turn out to be from the liar, as a matter of interest? I must admit I also didn’t think it looked much like Shakespeare, though i haven’t read that much of his work so I’m not to be trusted :wink:.

yeah, it was a misquote. I sorta found it weird that all the sites that had the quote we’re like weird vampire witch craft sites, maybe the source is to unexceptable that they just said shakespeare. Well whatever, I’m gonna use something else now :slight_smile: