An apology for absence

This a quick note to all those that I’m in mid-discussion with to say, I’m sorry but I have to duck out for a while!

Have a phenomenal work load on and when I post here I usually spend an hour or two a day browsing, reading, digesting and replying, which I just don’t have time to do at the moment, nor the mental energy either.

It’s a shame as I’m really enjoying several discussions at the moment. So sorry Johan, matthew E. and trix, I will reply on war toys, just not for quite a few days. Your first post in the war toys was especially good matthew, and both Johan and trix have made me think about the whole thing especially hard (I especially like the oscar Wilde mask thing, really got me thinking). Mill’s voting ideas i getting good as well. Dammit.

Skeptic, the parfit essay is written, just needs some modifications before I can post it here, I’m also mid way through a 2nd one on Parfit again which I’d like to incorporate too, so don’t expect to see them posted for at least 2 weeks.

BTW, Phenomenal Graffitti, I especially enjoyed our discussions on consciousness and the resurrection one was going well too, I hope you carry on coming to this site (same to you trix!).

I also want to post in the schizophrenia thread and the something/nothing thread that have both restarted, but just don’t have time!!!

Anyway, hope I’ll catch you all soon, this was just to explain I’m not being rude, just very very busy!

we’ll remove the door for your return.

Awww…that’s alright…I got caught up in my first year of college and I haven’t had time to post any new messages…but whether you people like it or not, I’m back, lol

Good to have you back!

I finished my last exam today, phew.