Who likes games?

Well for those of you who like games, I’ve got one I’ve found quite addictive, not to mention informative. It’s a a map of the countries of the world (all 192 of them). You obviously have to locate them. For more detailed rules (although they aren’t that hard to understand) just read up on the site. abroaderview.com
I got 90%!!

btw, I realize the site was meant for children but it’s still fun.

p.s. Go to “The Global Quiz”

Or Americans! :evilfun:

haha I read an article I don’t remember where it might have actually been here but anyway stating that 50% of americans didn’t know where iraq and most mid eastern countries were. Like 3% couldn’t identify canada…

Hey for proof just watch Jaywalking on the Tonight show. It’s sad on so many levels… :laughing:

Not all americans are stupid! I know where Canada is! It’s right next to Iraq. :laughing:

I got a 40! It just goes to show how much the U.S. is concerned with the rest of the world.

Beside Iraq? You idiot Canada is off the east coast of Africa!! jk 40% is actually above average -FAR above average for an American jk-, so congrats skeptic.

hmm i think i’ll start with the global guide … :blush:
:laughing:

i find the fact that i got them all wrong rather comical. so much for gcse geography. but then again, i did think that yorkshire was somewhere near cornwall until i went to university there…

:blush: :blush: :blush:

if you think Americans were stupid … take a look @ germans LOL :slight_smile:

fancy game by the way