Where are all the old guys gone??

looking back through old posts i see many people that used to post here regularly but now they never seem to appear. its funny that. i hope thay come back.

ps - perhaps when it gets nearer Christmas time the site monitors (or whatever their called) could put some silly Christmas hats on the philosophers up there especially karl marx as he looks like santa. :slight_smile:

or maybe not

I was banned for some reason for a while. I wasn’t quite sure why and I was too lazy to find out so I just kinda let it go along with the 4 other message boards I normally posted at. I just got bored for a while and I stopped reading the posts anway. So I became motivated to do things and made some money but I’m to cheap to spend it. I was actually considered getting over my hatred for working and getting a job. Ah yes things were looking up but then came a dark cloud and killed everything ruining my inspiration… I don’t even remember what it was. So basically I’ve been taking my frustration out on all the wrong people and I don’t know if it’s stuborness or actual hatred but I don’t want to appologize. I came back because I’ve become extremely boarded playing chess and reading harry potter (you never realize how interesting school is until you stop going. Even if it is watching kids being stupid). I once had motivation to do things but now I’ve been reduced to a whiny little crap of a kid that doesn’t want to wake up in the mourning out of fear of coming in contact with someone that’ll break what’s left of my spirits. So that’s basically what I’ve done since I left. My exciting month or two trying to detatch myself from humans. So how are you guys :wink:

hey cba,

Just wanted to let you know that you weren’t banned. The board was hacked and it made it look like everybody was banned from the system. It was only down for a couple of days though. Sounds like you have had a rough month.

I can understand your lack of interest in school. Did you drop out of school? Quitting is just not an option these days though. I did the same and took the long road of finishing in an alternative school and I missed out on graduation and such. My advice to you, if I understood you correctly, is to get your ass back in class! :smiley: Just my opinion and hope that things start looking better for you in the near future!

Yea I kinda figured I wasn’t banned but I saw it as an opprotunity to do things.

I didn’t drop out I just didn’t go for a while (bad week). So I’ll be returning this week though. I don’t dislike school that much. It’s more the lack of learning I do that annoys me. The subjects as well and the time. I wouldn’t mind staying there for a longer period if they just made it interesting. I just go home and hang out with the same people anyway so I never realized why people didn’t like school.

new term started - we’re all at university. well, i am.

Life gets busy. You saw me at a lazy time!